Amazon Fresh to your DVC?

redfive13

Original Poster
Has anyone done this? Is there a fee from Disney for this?

Garden Grocer are crazy expensive, plus a delivery fee. I use Amazon Fresh all the time, seems like any easy way to go seeing that you can schedule your deliveries.

I'd love some thoughts and feedback on this idea. Staying at BLT in August...

correcaminos

I just looked up and Amazon Fresh is not available for the zip 32830

Try looking at Instacart - it's delivery service for Publix in the area. You can also do Costco, Whole Foods, and a Wine/Liquor store. Prices are spot on for items in the area.

reptar77

Has anyone done this? Is there a fee from Disney for this?

Garden Grocer are crazy expensive, plus a delivery fee. I use Amazon Fresh all the time, seems like any easy way to go seeing that you can schedule your deliveries.

I'd love some thoughts and feedback on this idea. Staying at BLT in August...
We had a great experience with Instacart

reptar77

Can you tell me more? What made it great? were they on tome? did it come to the front desk?
We did instacart from Publix and Whole foods. You are alerted when your shopper is shopping and on their way to you. We had our items delivered to bell services and had them bring it up to our room when we were back from the parks. Instacart notified me when our items were left with bell services. You do pay a little more for some items but for me it is 100% worth it.

correcaminos

Can you tell me more? What made it great? were they on tome? did it come to the front desk?
We just used them a few weeks ago. As the person shopped we had updates when a sale item was out of stock. We coukd approve the replacement. We told them to meet at the lobby so it was easy. Got a text when they left to meet us and tracked the location.

Sadly our frozen waffles were partially thawed but they refunded and gave us a credit on our account since I didn't want to be bothered with a replacement.

They can deliver to you directly or to Bell Services

dreamfinder

No additional fee if they drop at Bell Services?

Basically if the delivery comes via a courier like delivery, then there is no additional fee. If it comes via FedEx/USPS/UPS you will get an additional fee. So Garden Grocer, WeGoShop, Amazon Prime Now etc should all have no additional fee under the current policy.

As a PP said, I don't believe Fresh currently delivers to WDW (haven't checked all applicable zip codes) but Prime Now does, and may cover your necessary grocery needs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom