Pre-Trip It's My Birthday and I Will Go to Disney If I Want To :)

That's right...its me again :)
Do I ever really leave??
Time for another PTR!

Who?

Also not surprising! Just my Mom and I :) (Mary and Megan)
PhotoPass_Visiting_EPCOT_7998863182.jpeg

When?
July 4 - July 14 :) It was supposed to be July 6 or so but somehow it crept up to the 4th! If anyone has ever been there on the 4th any tips will be appreciated :) I'm excited to see the 4th of July Fireworks even if I have to fight big crowds :)

Where?
The Polynesian!
I gave this away in my PTR but I was able to book a bounce back and got a pretty stellar deal on the Poly. I actually could not get it for July 4th though so we are staying at the Villas and Bungalows part (help @Tuvalu whats the difference from the resort?). We hate moving hotels so the solution was just to pay AP discount price for a night then just store our luggage at the desk and not worry about moving it :)
DSC_0896_1.jpg

DSC_0897_1.jpg

Why?
Well, as the title indicates its my Birthday! I always wanted to go to Disney for my Birthday and this summer seemed like the perfect time to go (and brave the heat) since I have a two month break after finishing residency and before starting my real job :) We renewed our APs before they expired since it was cheaper and so here we are :)

Next up: some actual plans !

Doc Disney

Original Poster
For shame! ;)
I hope you've got a packing list done at least!
Those cute outfits won't plan themselves!

Haha! I did have a semi-list. I finally just buckled down and packed yesterday

You are at Disney so often I assumed that after washing your cute Disney outfits from the last trip you just put them straight back in your suitcase for the next.;)

If only I didn't need them in the interim I would totally keep things packed. I also went to Punta Cana in between Disney trips so that was a much different packing list :) I did, however, keep my toiletries and medicines packed so that saved me some time

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Haha! I did have a semi-list. I finally just buckled down and packed yesterday

If only I didn't need them in the interim I would totally keep things packed. I also went to Punta Cana in between Disney trips so that was a much different packing list :) I did, however, keep my toiletries and medicines packed so that saved me some time

I've even gone so far as to buy a second set just to leave in my suitcase :hilarious::hilarious:

12in12

I have a second set of toiletries for travel as well, all carry-on size incase I don't check my bag. It makes packing so much easier to just grab it and go. I used to travel about 4 months out of the year for work so I got very good at packing.;)

Doc Disney

Original Poster
I've even gone so far as to buy a second set just to leave in my suitcase :hilarious::hilarious:

Haha I have a second set of everything including medicines :)

I have a second set of toiletries for travel as well, all carry-on size incase I don't check my bag. It makes packing so much easier to just grab it and go. I used to travel about 4 months out of the year for work so I got very good at packing.;)

Ah I need help packing. I overpack SO much!!! When I went to Punta Cana my suitcase was over 50 lbs but thankfully they didn't charge me :)

Doc Disney

Original Poster
@samantha788 My Mom really isn't feeling the Bon Voyage breakfast :oops: Probably because I promised her we could be done with character meals. What about meeting up the evening of the 9th? We have open plans and could meet anywhere for a drink or something ??

blreinsel

@samantha788 My Mom really isn't feeling the Bon Voyage breakfast :oops: Probably because I promised her we could be done with character meals. What about meeting up the evening of the 9th? We have open plans and could meet anywhere for a drink or something ??

Our official move in date is Monday 7/10... is there a time any day after that that would work for all of us?? @samantha788 Evening for a drink (or something) would probably be ideal for me because I'm sure we'll be running around during the day getting things settled and in order. Don't let me stand in the way though.. I'll always be there and available on future trips. :)

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Our official move in date is Monday 7/10... is there a time any day after that that would work for all of us?? @samantha788 Evening for a drink (or something) would probably be ideal for me because I'm sure we'll be running around during the day getting things settled and in order. Don't let me stand in the way though.. I'll always be there and available on future trips. :)

I can't definitely do after too if we can find a time :)

Big Hair

Doc, I posted on Tuvalo's 2 trips in one an invite for the 2 of you. If you are at WDW experiencing the "Magic" August 8th thru the 10th or October 256th thru November 1st an invite for you and whoever is with you to the "Top of the World" lounge to adult beverages and a view of the magic. It would be nice to share the magic with ones who believe and know its value.

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Doc, I posted on Tuvalo's 2 trips in one an invite for the 2 of you. If you are at WDW experiencing the "Magic" August 8th thru the 10th or October 256th thru November 1st an invite for you and whoever is with you to the "Top of the World" lounge to adult beverages and a view of the magic. It would be nice to share the magic with ones who believe and know its value.

Aw thats so sweet! I will actually be there 8th-10th :)

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Wow, that's too cool. My daughter and I are doing a 3 day whirlwind tour. I have some dinner ressies for all 3 nights but gladly will change. Let me know what night is good. The 8th is the best but I am flexible.

We can chat closer to if you want. We arrive late on The 8th (I think our flight arrives at 8:20) but I dont want you to move any of your plans :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom