Moonlight Magic

Phonedave

Does anyone know when reservations will be open for the Moonlight Magic in AK in September?

I have been trying to find out when the window opens for the TL nights in July. I have not seen any information, and I have been looking. I have resorted to checking the Disney website every day.

Seanual757

I believe it's 90 days out it 1st opens to DVC owners staying at the resorts and then it opens up ALL DVC owners the following week. So this would put us at April 5th time frame to book.

UncleFastpass

I've been checking every day and yesterday nothing then this morning it said that res were open for members with onsite lodging res starting the 15th with them opening up to all members the 22nd. I said to myself " the 15th that was 4 days ago, I've checked every day?" I didn't have time to look into res then so just recently when I checked not only did it say to keep checking back, the time was TBD again. I called member services and they said the notice was put up in error and they were being told res will open at the end of June and to keep checking back,probably the last week of June.

Phonedave

Registered last night, cant wait!

Hopefully you have good weather. We were all set to go to the Typhoon Lagoon event last Wendesday. Then the skies opened up and the lightning started. It did eventually clear out around 8:45 PM. I don't know if they ran the event then or not, by then everyone was already resigned to not going, so we just went to the resort pool.

-dave

Seanual757

Booked both nights for the AK event and attended 6/23 and 7/5 Moonlight magic event as usual both nights at Typhoon lagoon were great.

IanDLBZF

Entertainment details have been announced for AK event! Also FYI, Mogwli has been confirmed and there's a good chance we may see him over the next few days before 9/6 and 9/13 at Epcot or AK for training purposes.
MoonlightMagic1.png

Seanual757

Attended both the 6th and 13th while the 6th was rather slow because of the pending Hurricane the 13th (last night was not bad) we hit all the rides multiple times, picked up 20 complementary light up mugs (And NO you will not find ours on Ebay my wife will add them to her collection) as cast member were loading up bags and handing them to us as soon as they were done they split this was around 12:45am.

Looking forward to the Epcot Moonlight Magic.

yedliW

We were supposed to go last night.. it is the whole reason we scheduled our trip for this week.. but alas, Irma had different plans.. We were really looking forward to it.. the DVC special events never seem to happen around when we are able to get down there, and this time would have been a great time.. hopefully, we will be able to catch a future event..

Seanual757

We were supposed to go last night.. it is the whole reason we scheduled our trip for this week.. but alas, Irma had different plans.. We were really looking forward to it.. the DVC special events never seem to happen around when we are able to get down there, and this time would have been a great time.. hopefully, we will be able to catch a future event..

Yea stinks that happened we are lucky we are local so we get to take advantage of the special DVC events. I will say we got spoiled this past week small crowds at the parks because of the storm. Cast members were handing out bags of the River of lights lanterns to take home.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom