New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

Just imagine what this show could be with an investment of $150,000 with off the shelf technology like installed multi color fountains such as seaworld and universal use. I also think a couple flame throwers would add to this show greatly as well

EvilChameleon

Bin this show and replace it with World Of Color East. There's no shame in admitting this was a failure. There's also no shame in copying a successful show from the West coast and throwing it in here.

djkidkaz

I feel like adding some sort of WoC night time show to Disney Springs would bring in a heck of a lot of traffic and revenue. Obviously there is no cost to get into Springs but the return from the increased guest traffic of people who would make it dinner and a show, etc. shame it never happened.

raymusiccity

Well if WDW goes ahead with the plans to ruin Epcot with Disney characters then they could put WoC in the World Showcase Lagoon.

Just saw RoL for the first time. I don't think Disney characters would ruin this show at all. It would be greatly enhanced if the water screens worked as well as they do in Fantasmic. We honestly couldn't tell what was being projected during most of the show. The musical score needs major work. Whatever story line there might have been was just disappointing and instantly forgettable. Just incorporate sections of Tarzan and, or Jungle Book, and the audience will leave the amphitheater humming a happy tune!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom