Pre-Trip It's My Birthday and I Will Go to Disney If I Want To :)

That's right...its me again :)
Do I ever really leave??
Time for another PTR!

Who?

Also not surprising! Just my Mom and I :) (Mary and Megan)
PhotoPass_Visiting_EPCOT_7998863182.jpeg

When?
July 4 - July 14 :) It was supposed to be July 6 or so but somehow it crept up to the 4th! If anyone has ever been there on the 4th any tips will be appreciated :) I'm excited to see the 4th of July Fireworks even if I have to fight big crowds :)

Where?
The Polynesian!
I gave this away in my PTR but I was able to book a bounce back and got a pretty stellar deal on the Poly. I actually could not get it for July 4th though so we are staying at the Villas and Bungalows part (help @Tuvalu whats the difference from the resort?). We hate moving hotels so the solution was just to pay AP discount price for a night then just store our luggage at the desk and not worry about moving it :)
DSC_0896_1.jpg

DSC_0897_1.jpg

Why?
Well, as the title indicates its my Birthday! I always wanted to go to Disney for my Birthday and this summer seemed like the perfect time to go (and brave the heat) since I have a two month break after finishing residency and before starting my real job :) We renewed our APs before they expired since it was cheaper and so here we are :)

Next up: some actual plans !

Doc Disney

Original Poster
I'm usually nervous about trying new "thrill" rides. After I try them I'm usually fine, and sometimes actually love them (like this one, Soarin' & Everest), but it's getting up the nerve to do it. It took me many years and many trips to finally try Everest and Soarin'! I'm not a fan of really big coasters or going upside down though!

I love thrill rides but I've been getting dizzy on rides lately so I'm worried about that...

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Yayyyyy! Congrats! Another reason to celebrate at Disney! :joyfull: As if we need a reason... ;)

I mean...along with an engagement :) (for you obviously...not me haha)

Way to go! What an accomplishment!!

Thank you!!!

Congrats on your boards!!!

I haven't been on in ages because the Disney Depression is real, but so glad that I will get to catch a TR from you! Can't wait!

Aw! I hate Disney depression...it is very much real

Doc Disney

Original Poster
I have trouble with some rides, and FOP didn't bother me at all. Walking through Pandora at night was a problem, though. I really started feeling ill from the black light or something!

That is good to hear about the ride! I heard that they started turning the lights on at Pandora at night because people were complaining. Maybe I won't get dizzy with that :)

blreinsel

Hey @samantha788 @blgauger I got a Bon Voyage Breakfast on July 10 for 9:15 am :) I still have to ask my Mom if she wants to do it or not though haha

Stil nothing available for me. :( I actually think the 10th is now going to be our move in date (that's when the apartment complex had availability), so I may have to sit this one out anyway. :cry: I'm going to keep looking and will book it if I find something just to be safe, but we may have to arrange a different meet up time for me to attend! :)

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Stil nothing available for me. :( I actually think the 10th is now going to be our move in date (that's when the apartment complex had availability), so I may have to sit this one out anyway. :cry: I'm going to keep looking and will book it if I find something just to be safe, but we may have to arrange a different meet up time for me to attend! :)

Bummer but totally get it :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom