The Great Movie Ride Competition Discussion

FigmentPigments

Hooray for Team Pixar!

Dibs on Brad Bird.

Other titles my teammates can claim (according to these rules I just made up) include John Lasseter, Andrew Stanton, Pete Docter, and even Steve Jobs.

I look forward to working with this, the greatest assembly of creative geniuses ever known!
I'll take Ed Catmull ;)
Pete Docter..here!
giphy.gif

Daveeeeed

Thanks. I had a different version I was working on as a labor of love (full suicide squad style with the clips audio tracked in over the song in spots) but had to settle for a simpler version.

For those unable to watch, youve been assigned major studios as your team names

Lucasfilm (Ravenclaw)
Pixar. (Hufflepuff)
Marvel. (D M)
Disney (team 4)
Ot of curiosity can say D M use non-Disney owned properties ex. X-Men, and is Team 4's Disney live-action or just animation? Also, can lucasfilms include properties that Disney does not own?

Or maybe this competition is setup totally different than what I'm expecting which would be equally awesome:p

spacemt354

Chili's
Ot of curiosity can say D M use non-Disney owned properties ex. X-Men, and is Team 4's Disney live-action or just animation? Also, can lucasfilms include properties that Disney does not own?

Or maybe this competition is setup totally different than what I'm expecting which would be equally awesome:p
I think it's just the team names:p Like each team is named after a Disney 'Studio' :bookworm:

Disney Dad 3000

Original Poster

It was mainly to be fun, go along with the movie theme. Etc but it will play a role in the story of the season at some point.
Hmmmm. Now you've got me thinking though of altering one of the challenges a tad.:bookworm:

Disney Dad 3000

Original Poster
FYI
I just started a team conversation for each of you as a placeholder for next week, but also to help alert any of your teammates who haven't been lurking around the forum recently to know we'll be getting started next week. When the first scene is released I'll copy from the forum in the convo so you can get going.

@kmbmw777 i tried to add you in the group conversation but it wouldn't let me. If any of your fellow Pixar mates can try adding you and see if that works.

Heading to Hilton head bright and early tomorrow (Disney resort of course) so anxious to check it out. I imagine I'll be poking around here and there in the wee hours. Have a great weekend gang!

kmbmw777

FYI
I just started a team conversation for each of you as a placeholder for next week, but also to help alert any of your teammates who haven't been lurking around the forum recently to know we'll be getting started next week. When the first scene is released I'll copy from the forum in the convo so you can get going.

@kmbmw777 i tried to add you in the group conversation but it wouldn't let me. If any of your fellow Pixar mates can try adding you and see if that works.

Heading to Hilton head bright and early tomorrow (Disney resort of course) so anxious to check it out. I imagine I'll be poking around here and there in the wee hours. Have a great weekend gang!
Uh oh @FigmentPigments @D Hindley

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom