My Disneyland Vlogs

George Lucas on a Bench

Original Poster
Inspired by perhaps a hundred or more people that have no day jobs that we're aware of and cover all the news and pointlessness of their Disney day trips in YouTube videos and have thousands of subscribers, leaving us all incredulous...I'm jumping on the bandwagon. Sort of. I should note that I have no video editing skills, it's probably going to be a short season considering Disney shuts down The Haunted Mansion in like two months and, well, my camera doesn't take very good video as far as I can tell. Sorry in advance. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Kiwiduck

Inspired by perhaps a hundred or more people that have no day jobs that we're aware of and cover all the news and pointlessness of their Disney day trips in YouTube videos and have thousands of subscribers, leaving us all incredulous...I'm jumping on the bandwagon. Sort of. I should note that I have no video editing skills, it's probably going to be a short season considering Disney shuts down The Haunted Mansion in like two months and, well, my camera doesn't take very good video as far as I can tell. Sorry in advance. Enjoy!

I subscribed!

mickEblu

Lol. Do I get any credit for the "35 times in a row?"

TP2000

How do you subscribe ?

You have to have a YouTube account, and then you just hit "Subscribe" below the video.

For people like Disneyland vloggers who don't have day jobs, it's apparently a very important thing to increase their online status. I doubt @Kira Nerys is trying to get to 100,000 subscribers so he can get on the invite list for the next Disneyland blogger party event.

In this case, when you go to YouTube it just gives you an easy reminder that there is a new video available for one of your subscriptions.

180º

Satirical genius. I'm sorry you didn't see more Marvel Funny Book characters. Is the Haunted Mansion even a shared cinematic universe?

mickEblu

You have to have a YouTube account, and then you just hit "Subscribe" below the video.

For people like Disneyland vloggers who don't have day jobs, it's apparently a very important thing to increase their online status. I doubt @Kira Nerys is trying to get to 100,000 subscribers so he can get on the invite list for the next Disneyland blogger party event.

In this case, when you go to YouTube it just gives you an easy reminder that there is a new video available for one of your subscriptions.

Thank you. Maybe I didnt see the option because I m on my phone. The video didn't open in YouTube. It opens up right here in WDW Magic. I will try again now that I am not half asleep.

George Lucas on a Bench

Original Poster
Wow. 53 views. 2 likes. 3 subscribes. I couldn't be happier.

Today's Sunday, so you know what that means. We're going to Disneyland...again. But not until later! So expect more, but not much.

Remember. Everything I do besides going on Haunted Mansion and photographing Haunted Mansion for my personal enjoyment, I do for WDWMagic and obviously not to in any way impress my parents or catch the attention of my coworkers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom