New Frozen Ever After Dessert coming to Epcot

Rteetz

Original Poster
A new Frozen Dessert party is coming to Epcot. It will include Illuminations with desserts and then an after hours ride on Frozen Ever After. No official start date yet.

The site that shall not be named is saying this as well but I did not get my information from them.

wdwfan22

The Frozen Ever After Dessert Party is replacing the current IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party. I heard this is just a test and they could end up returning to the original offering.

SteamboatJoe

I wouldn't waste my money on this but it doesn't sound like it will really interfere with the standard guest experience so whatever.

nicb88

Out of all the dessert parties the Illuminations Sparkling was probably the best, if they have to exist. It was somewhat themed to the World Showcase, offered a decent viewing space and didn't cost as much as the more expensive MK parties. A Frozen party just seems like an excuse to increase the cost, so it's a shame they're doing this.

Father Robinson

If only the regular guest could view the show from the sweet spot without paying extra.

Like they used too.
I didn't know they had changed the fp viewing area to the WS Plaza when we went last year. I showed up at 8 to get the front and center and when they said it was fp only I actually started challenging them saying that the fp area was behind shop #2! Anyway, while gaining a few fps for the show that week, I was royally upset and they knew it! I feel bad because it was nothng personal, but I never saw them changing the fp area to the most sought out spot.

ToTBellHop

Wonder how much they charge for this...

Granted, the ride after hours is a nifty perk (and I think fine for an up-charge), it is unfortunate that they take away a space day guests would otherwise have to view the fireworks. If it were merely an after hours party in the Norway plaza with characters, dessert, and FEA open, I wouldn't take offense to it.

Jeffxz

Wonder how much they charge for this...

Granted, the ride after hours is a nifty perk (and I think fine for an up-charge), it is unfortunate that they take away a space day guests would otherwise have to view the fireworks. If it were merely an after hours party in the Norway plaza with characters, dessert, and FEA open, I wouldn't take offense to it.

Its reported to be $79/adult $49/child although not yet confirmed by Disney.

For comparison, the current Illuminations party is $49/adult $29/child

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom