Pre-Trip A (NOT SO) well planned family affair- September 2017

--- Well this was supposed to be a family trip but when you start plannning over a year in advance, things come up! So it's just me and my #1 (Billy), Celebrating our 4th anniversary :inlove:

For details on how everything came to be, you can read below ;):D

Who: Myself (Ciara), my boyfriend (Billy)

STUDIO_HBDIRECTORICONNC_7466888756.jpeg

Where: Pop century!

When: September 13th-22nd

Last edited:

Ciara

Original Poster
Queen of making changes? I think I may be in the running! I keep trying to run through our days and see if anything feels out of place. I went over and over the 14th and I just hated the idea of having an ADR that day :cautious: SO I cancelled it! I have no plans to make another and hope we can walk up to raglan road or somewhere else in Disney springs late night. Since we secured the dining plan I made our mama melrose dinner reservation into a fantasmic lunch package. Same meal, different time plus appetizers and prefferred seating to fantasmic? Sign me up! And that's it, for now ;)

Ciara

Original Poster
Trying to keep this up to date!

Wasn't going to make an ADR for the 14th but ended up booking tusker house so we could snag the ROL dining package. I'm a little worried this will be character meal overload for Billy :confused: we never went to one last time and now we have 3! I have heard the food at tusker is good and he seems excited for ohana and chef mickeys. I brought up cancelling chef mickeys so it wouldn't be too much and he was like "you can't do that we were suppose to go last time and never did, we HAVE to go" :hilarious: we shall see how he feels when we're there!

Not news to anyone but tickets for mnsshp went on sale and the 17th ended up being one of the cheaper days so that was a nice surprise :D

Also not news but not a nice surprise... finding out splash would be closed for our trip. Have I mentioned this is my favorite ride :banghead::mad::arghh::bawling::cry: I don't always love getting wet but it was the first "thrill" ride I ever rode. I love the animatronics, the laughing place, and the music. The music is my favorite :cry: I am majorly bummed about this. Cant they wait a couple weeks??!

Leaving this on a positive note. Splash being down makes choosing fast pass+ easier :cool: and we can book those plus online check in a little over a month. Crazy how quickly the last year has gone by!

Ciara

Original Poster
I'm really excited that your time has passed so quickly, makes my trip seem like it'll be here in the blink of an eye. Come on January!!

It goes by so fast! We booked our hotel portion at the end of June last year, and now its only a couple months away :D The weather will be nice in January, I hope you have a great time!

becca_

It goes by so fast! We booked our hotel portion at the end of June last year, and now its only a couple months away :D The weather will be nice in January, I hope you have a great time!
You too!! We're booking (hopefully) this month, it'll be my boyfriend's first time and our first trip together, and sort of our 3 year anniversary trip.. Lots to celebrate :inlove:

Ciara

Original Poster
You too!! We're booking (hopefully) this month, it'll be my boyfriend's first time and our first trip together, and sort of our 3 year anniversary trip.. Lots to celebrate :inlove:

So exciting, your going to have a GREAT time! Disney is the best for anniversaries :inlove: Don't forget the first time and happily ever after buttons!

Ciara

Original Poster
I'm up biting my nails because 60 days!!!

How is time going so fast?! I'm feeling prepared mostly. I've got all my Disney Outfits picked out, as well as my favorite food and wine items but I haven't ordered trip groceries yet... so basically the important stuff is done :p:hilarious:

Just checked in online and I'm just a couple hours away from my fast pass window :D:D praying I get a coveted FOP fastpass, send your fastpass vibes my way!

To be continued.... :brb:

amjt660

Premium Member

How is time going so fast?! I'm feeling prepared mostly. I've got all my Disney Outfits picked out, as well as my favorite food and wine items but I haven't ordered trip groceries yet... so basically the important stuff is done :p:hilarious:

Just checked in online and I'm just a couple hours away from my fast pass window :D:D praying I get a coveted FOP fastpass, send your fastpass vibes my way!

IMG_6060.PNG

Max

Ciara

Original Poster
Well i set my alarm for 3:50am (pst) and billy woke me up at 4:11... My alarm went off for 20 minutes :eek: I woke in a panic and frantically searched the most important day of Fastpass, AK day. FOP was gone :arghh: but Navi river was still available. SO instead of rope dropping Navi we will just rope drop FOP. But we do have another morning at AK annnnnnddddd FOP was available! So i snagged it before i could change my mind. Was going to make late night mk fastpasses for this day but i think we will be able to manage without them.

Checked in, Fastpass made! Now all we have to do is wait...

Sept 13th
Spaceship Earth
Character Spot
Soarin'

Sept 14th
Navi River
Kilaminjaro Safaris
Kali river rapids

Sept 15th
Frozen Sing a long
Rockin
TOT

Sept 16th

TOT
Toy Story Mania
Star tours

Sept 17th

Pirates
Big Thunder
Mine train

Sept 18th

Figment
Pixar films
Frozen ever after

Sept 19th

Space
Enchated tales
Mine train

Sept 20th

FOP!!!
Everest
Primeval Whirl

Sept 21st

Mine Train
Big thunder
Space

Sept 22nd

Rockin
TOT
Muppets

fractal

Well i set my alarm for 3:50am (pst) and billy woke me up at 4:11... My alarm went off for 20 minutes :eek: I woke in a panic and frantically searched the most important day of Fastpass, AK day. FOP was gone :arghh: but Navi river was still available. SO instead of rope dropping Navi we will just rope drop FOP. But we do have another morning at AK annnnnnddddd FOP was available! So i snagged it before i could change my mind. Was going to make late night mk fastpasses for this day but i think we will be able to manage without them.

Sept 13th
Spaceship Earth
Character Spot
Soarin'

Sept 14th
Navi River
Kilaminjaro Safaris
Kali river rapids

Sept 15th
Frozen Sing a long
Rockin
TOT

Sept 16th

TOT
Toy Story Mania
Star tours

Sept 17th

Pirates
Big Thunder
Mine train

Sept 18th

Figment
Pixar films
Frozen ever after

Sept 19th

Space
Enchated tales
Mine train

Sept 20th

FOP!!!
Everest
Primeval Whirl

Sept 21st

Mine Train
Big thunder
Space

Sept 22nd

Rockin
TOT
Muppets

Glad you got at least one FOP Fastpass!

amjt660

Premium Member

Sept 13th
Spaceship Earth
Character Spot
Soarin'

Sept 14th
Navi River
Kilaminjaro Safaris
Kali river rapids

Sept 15th
Frozen Sing a long
Rockin
TOT

Sept 16th

TOT
Toy Story Mania
Star tours

Sept 17th

Pirates
Big Thunder
Mine train

Sept 18th

Figment
Pixar films
Frozen ever after

Sept 19th

Space
Enchated tales
Mine train

Sept 20th

FOP!!!
Everest
Primeval Whirl

Sept 21st

Mine Train
Big thunder
Space

Sept 22nd

Rockin
TOT
Muppets

upload_2017-7-16_8-44-7.png

Max

DisneyPrincess5

Omg your trip looks so fun!

451 days out... :jawdrop:

This is by far the furthest out i have ever planned a vacation! Just more time to perfect the plans i suppose :rolleyes:

GUYS I'M DANCING!!!

DOUBLE DIGIT DANCING!!!!

99 days :D 99 days :D 99 days :D 99 days:D

Doesn't the time go by so slow, yet so fast?! That's how it is for me at least. I'll just live through you and my other WDWMagic friends til DH and I go again May 2018!

So excited for you that it's a bit over a month away Happy excitement building, planning, and packing for you til your trip!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom