Survivor: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers

RMichael21

Original Poster
The thread for the 35th season of the TV reality show Survivor!!!

This upcoming season is Survivor: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers!

sunsetblvd26

Now, I know the theme rarely ever means anything as far as how good a season is, but it just sounds so stupid to say :p

After that we can get ready for Survivor 36: Shareholders vs Shoe Shiners vs Shoplifters! Each being the new white collar, blue collar, and no collar tribes respectively. Followed by Survivor: Fans vs Favorites vs Farmers vs Frenchfries. Once each family gets big enough, Survivor: Culpeppers vs Marianos. All culminating in the series finale season Survivor: Brains vs Healers vs Villains vs Favorites vs No Collar vs Water vs GenX.

PUSH

Checks calendar. Nope, still haven't seen the final two episodes of the last series.

I did however, find out the winner - through a Big Brother FB post - and I am singularly unimpressed!
I know, I wasn't happy that they brought Chicken Morris on at the final six. I get that people want him to finally win, but they should have just brought him in at the final 3. I mean, he could have been voted out! Imagine the uproar! But without a doubt, he's now the best winner of all time.

PUSH

Here's the Meet the Cast video.

They each have individual videos, which I don't have the time to watch at the moment, but check them out on YouTube!

So far I have two way-too-early favorites. First is Ashley. I don't know, but I get the sense she could be one of the best players ever (queue the torch snuffing). Second is Ryan. He seems like he's going to be hilarious in a David Wright type of way, but less anxious and more devious. And Mike seems like someone who could either be a great character, or really, really annoying.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Here's the Meet the Cast video.

They each have individual videos, which I don't have the time to watch at the moment, but check them out on YouTube!

So far I have two way-too-early favorites. First is Ashley. I don't know, but I get the sense she could be one of the best players ever (queue the torch snuffing). Second is Ryan. He seems like he's going to be hilarious in a David Wright type of way, but less anxious and more devious. And Mike seems like someone who could either be a great character, or really, really annoying.

Agh! These videos are NEVER available for me. Again, I'm calling discrimination!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom