Which Mickey ride would you prefer?

Which Mickey ride at the Magic Kingdom is better?

• Mickey's Colorfully Timeless Twist

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Mickey's Magical Madcap Adventure

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

mharrington

Original Poster
I have one of two ideas for a Mickey Mouse dark ride at the Magic Kingdom. One is my own creation that I had made pretty much all by myself with no help whatever: Mickey's Colorfully Timeless Twist, and the other is one not created by me, Mickey's Magical Madcap Adventure (http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...project-four-open-brainstorming.924777/page-4).

They are both good ideas, but the Colorfully Timeless Twist concept is dependent on whether or not the Great Movie Ride at the Studios is replaced by the Mickey ride over there, as both have elements of old Mickey cartoons (and then some, in the case of the Studios ride).

If the Mickey ride at the Studios happens, I will go with the Magical Madcap Adventure concept, even though I personally think the Timeless Twist concept is better. But what do you think is better?

mharrington

Original Poster
I voted for the Colorfully Timeless Twist - I really liked that concept.

Well, like I said, it depends on whether or not the rumors are true and the Great Movie Ride gets replaced by a Mickey ride, my concept has elements of old shorts similar to that concept, which also has elements of the full-length film thrown in. Google "Mickey's Studio Tour" to see what I mean.

Right now, it is all blue sky and rumors, but the current rumor (unless it has been revised recently) is that something like this could go in after the Star Wars land opens at the Studios. They could very well mention something about this at the upcoming D23, especially since the Star Wars land construction is proceeding apace already (at least at Disneyland, I don't know about the Studios), and they will have opened the Avatar land already. If this ride does get mentioned as coming, then I will go with the "magic show as dark ride" concept, since my Timeless Twist idea and the studio tour ride idea both share a few of the same elements, and to use both the studio tour and the Timeless Twist concept is, in my opinion, kind of redundant.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom