HHN - 1 or 2 nights?

Rickster7

Original Poster
Going October 5-8 and was wondering should I do Thursday and Friday or maybe do Thursday night and get the express pass?

gus ghost

You can see it all in one night with express pass- if you didn't have it you may only get to visit a few of the houses. The American Horror Story house last year had waits of 2-3 hours at times for stand by. And that's a lot of boring back and forth queue ;)

JoeCamel

Wouldn't do it without express and I spent 11 nights last year. So much detail. They build 9 etickets and a couple of shows every year along with street shows. Spend as much time as you can

DisneyFan 2000

So assuming I make it from open to close is it unreasonable to expect to experience most of the houses? We're going for the first time on October 1st.

JoeCamel

So assuming I make it from open to close is it unreasonable to expect to experience most of the houses? We're going for the first time on October 1st.
If you go with a plan and can do stay and scream it is very possible to "do" all the houses by midnight. I suggest Orlando Informer for your plan and a wealth of information about how to "do" HHN. It will be Sunday so in theory it will be a slower night. I still will not attend without express, I hate waiting in lines.

DisneyFan 2000

If you go with a plan and can do stay and scream it is very possible to "do" all the houses by midnight. I suggest Orlando Informer for your plan and a wealth of information about how to "do" HHN. It will be Sunday so in theory it will be a slower night. I still will not attend without express, I hate waiting in lines.
Thanks for the advice! :) I definitely feel you regarding the lines, however we're really splurging on this trip (11 days, both Disney and Uni Halloween parties etc) so adding even more expenses such as the Express is out of the question.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom