Pet sitting question

magicwand

Original Poster
If we are there at the Fort with an RV but no car. I know you can't bring a pet on a golf cart, or at least that is what I have been told, or that might be an option. My question is referring to going to say MK for some hours and not wanting to leave the pet in the RV.

Upvote 0

KrzyKtty

Your only two options really are to either leave your pet in the camper, or to find the miracle taxi/uber that will allow you to take your pet. If there is a third option, I just can't think of it right now.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
If we are there at the Fort with an RV but no car. I know you can't bring a pet on a golf cart, or at least that is what I have been told, or that might be an option. My question is referring to going to say MK for some hours and not wanting to leave the pet in the RV.

Oh, duh! Sorry, didn't think about RVs. And no, I don't have any other ideas beyond an Uber / Lyft / Taxi that will take a dog.

Upvote 0

magicwand

Original Poster
A Cairn terrier, about 20 pounds. I don't think I would feel comfortable with someone being in my RV. This makes me think that perhaps I should just get a tow apparatus for a small car so that I would have the option available. Thanks for the suggestions all! I really love my dog and hate to leave him for any length of time but I so enjoy being in the park(s) too.

Upvote 0

yensid67

A Cairn terrier, about 20 pounds. I don't think I would feel comfortable with someone being in my RV. This makes me think that perhaps I should just get a tow apparatus for a small car so that I would have the option available. Thanks for the suggestions all! I really love my dog and hate to leave him for any length of time but I so enjoy being in the park(s) too.

Maybe you can stop at Car Care Center BEFORE you set up RV and rent a car. That way you would have a car to do something that weren't planned or, if it were me, I would want a car for piece of mind in an emergency.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom