Incredibles Super Dance Party to end April 30th

brb1006

Just wanted to stop by and say that WDW Info is reporting that Stitch will move to Tomorrowland on May 21, 2017 (Sunday). They report that it is not known who will replace Stitch's time slot and location in Town Square.
I was going to think they would put Marie from The Aristocats back in Town Square but I think they should just put her back in the France Pavilion where she originally meet guests before 2012.

IanDLBZF

I was going to think they would put Marie from The Aristocats back in Town Square but I think they should just put her back in the France Pavilion where she originally meet guests before 2012.
I was thinking "is Marie going to come back?" but at this point I am not sure yet....

brb1006

I was thinking "is Marie going to come back?" but at this point I am not sure yet....
I still think Marie's removal from WDW back in 2016 might had to do with Disney having to do a lot of cuts for WDW and DL months before Shanghai Disney opens. I think she was also along the list of cut meetable characters next to Lady Tremaine last year. Sure we don't know when she will return to WDW or not including some that said she will never come back. I still hope she will return back to her original meet and greet spot at the France Pavilion. Say what you guys will about characters at Epcot. but I find Marie more fitting at France more than Aurora.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

I still think Marie's removal from WDW back in 2016 might had to do with Disney having to do a lot of cuts for WDW and DL months before Shanghai Disney opens. I think she was also along the list of cut meetable characters next to Lady Tremaine last year. Sure we don't know when she will return to WDW or not including some that said she will never come back. I still hope she will return back to her original meet and greet spot at the France Pavilion. Say what you guys will about characters at Epcot. but I find Marie more fitting at France more than Aurora.

I just heard three times some speculation about Marie! It must be Marie!!

:p

Just wanted to stop by and say that WDW Info is reporting that Stitch will move to Tomorrowland on May 21, 2017 (Sunday). They report that it is not known who will replace Stitch's time slot and location in Town Square.

As reported in this very thread:

Mr. Incredible and Frozone move to Move it Shake It resolve chip and Dale. Chip and Dale move to town square where stitch met. Stitch move to Tomorrowland.

And memorialized here:

Characters
  • Incredibles Super Dance Party will end Apr 30, 2017 [strong]
  • Mr. Incredible and Frozone move to Move it Shake It. Chip and Dale move to Town Square (leaving Frontierland) where stitch met. Stitch move to Tomorrowland. [strong]
  • Chip, Dale, Phineas and Ferb are leaving MiSi toward the end of May. Bob, Frozone, Stitch and Genie will be coming back to MiSi. [strong]

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
Mr. Incredible and Frozone move to Move it Shake It resolve chip and Dale. Chip and Dale move to town square where stitch met. Stitch move to Tomorrowland.

Officially, Chip, Dale, Phineas and Ferb are leaving MiSi toward the end of May, Bob, Frozone, Stitch and Genie will be coming back to MiSi. Chip and Dale will be meeting in Town Square INSTEAD of Frontierland. Stitch will be meeting in Tomorrowland for the summer.

The stage will be refurbished in May and a new dance party may appear inside Cosmics.

So now that we're getting to the end of May and Memorial Day is the big seasonal change-up day, do we know (as in, people who actually know, and not people who guess) the dates of:
  • The character M&G switcheroonie: C&D to Town Square; Stitch to TL
  • The MiSI switcheroonie
  • The Tomorrowland Stage rebuild completed date
  • The 'cosmic' dance party that may be coming to the TL stage
  • Any other dance party in the MK that might be indoors

Kman101

I don't see how they could put a dance party inside Cosmic Rays. It's far too busy of a restaurant. Why have that godawful stage outside if they move the dance party inside?

IanDLBZF

So now that we're getting to the end of May and Memorial Day is the big seasonal change-up day, do we know (as in, people who actually know, and not people who guess) the dates of:
  • The character M&G switcheroonie: C&D to Town Square; Stitch to TL
That was actually today. Per the MDE app Chip n' Dale now meet in Town Square and Stitch meets in Tomorrowland.

Ryan H. Serowinski

That was actually today. Per the MDE app Chip n' Dale now meet in Town Square and Stitch meets in Tomorrowland.
:bored:(not happy with the Chip and Dale meets on MS, what is this Disneyland?(where Mickey & Pals appear often) NO!, Magic Kingdom's Main Street wasn't supposed to be an area with all common characters appear outside, Snow White's an exception, she's kinda uncommon)please no butthurt comments on me, please, wish Pluto would had cut(and re-located at MK) instead of Marie last Spring :bored:

brb1006

I'm not sure what is worse, the dance parties in the middle of the parks, or the parade(s) that stop, and the guests become part of the parade aka dance party parade.

Thumbs down to both.

[edited]It's been awhile. Do they still have the "interactive" parades, or did they get rid of them?
I miss when WDW did interactive parades where they invited guests. Which is what made the show stops special for example look at this video from Share A Dream Come True Parade circa 2003 where they had guests join in and have fun. Skip to 4:40

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
I miss when WDW did interactive parades where they invited guests. Which is what made the show stops special for example look at this video from Share A Dream Come True Parade circa 2003 where they had guests join in and have fun. Skip to 4:40

Isn't 'interactive parade' the raison d'être of Move It Shake It?

EricsBiscuit

This phot is like a week old. When I was on the people mover I saw some bricks and it looks like they might be making a more permanent structure (dam*!!!)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 132

21stamps

I'm not sure what is worse, the dance parties in the middle of the parks, or the parade(s) that stop, and the guests become part of the parade aka dance party parade.

Thumbs down to both.

[edited]It's been awhile. Do they still have the "interactive" parades, or did they get rid of them?

Hey Rev. Moore!!! ;)

We hope not.

But there will be during MVMCP this year, correct? Is that confirmed?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom