Pre-Trip Adventure is out there...June 2017

Hi again! I'm Amy if you all don't know me! Brian's resolve didn't last very long!! He has agreed to go back next June!!!! (For those of you who didn't read my report from this June, Brian (my hubby) was not happy with the behavior exhibited by our children, and swore he would never take them back!) Here we are on the last day of that June trip:

Logan is 13, Lily is 11, and Owen is 8.

This trip will be a bit different for us. Brian and I were just down in WDW this past weekend to book the free dining bounceback offer! We will be at Caribbean Beach from Monday, June 5-Saturday, June 17. We plan to drive down (14 hours) on Friday, June 2 and spend the night at my aunt's house in The Villages. We will sleep in on Saturday, then check in to our resort at Universal Studios! I'm not sure which resort yet, but it will be one of the deluxe ones where you get the unlimited express passes. I think we will probably stay at Royal Pacific, I just have to wait and see what kind of AAA discount I can get. I plan to get our tickets through Undercover Tourist, and they have a buy 2 day park to park passes and get a 3rd day free, so we will probably go into the parks Sat. afternoon. We will then spend all day Sunday at the parks, and Monday morning. I'm hoping to be done by early to mid afternoon on Monday, then head over to check in at CBR and relax for the evening. We also plan to go to Seaworld one day during the trip.

We got the water parks and more tickets again this year, so we will definitely be doing both water parks again. We also got the park hoppers. We've never had them with the kids before, so we shall see how it goes.

I just realized that they never offered to add Memory Maker to our reservation, so I guess I will have to call and add that at some point.

Not much else to tell at this point, but I'll be back many times before June with updates!!

I've got some reading to do in the meantime:
DSCN3417.JPG

So:
DSCN3416.JPG

but only 282 days until we leave for Florida!

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
Heeey! I'll be down in June too! 4-11th! Whoot! Glad you got your bands, got mine last week!

I noticed that your delivery photo said Glendale Heights, IL, do you live in the area? I live in Elk Grove
Nope, we're in Dayton, OH. Still shouldn't have taken that long to get from Illinois!! I'll be sure to watch for you guys!
Agreed!!! I hated it at first but in the end it was WAY more comfortable !
I really hope so, because I never had a problem with the old ones, but really hated the way this one felt!

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
We leave in 2 weeks!!!
Got my AAA TripTik and maps today.
IMG_0955.JPG

Quick question for all you Atlanta folks out there (@Tuvalu , @lostpro9het , and any others). We are planning to leave at about 5am 2 weeks from today, Atlanta is about 8 hours from here which would put us going through early afternoon. I was planning to just stay on 75 all the way through, but AAA has us getting on 285. Any thoughts?
I found this awesome shirt today to wear at Universal:
IMG_0957.JPG

And I got my phone case today, which goes nicely with my Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride ringtone!
IMG_0958.JPG

@imahistorygeek ,@blgauger , and all others interested in LuLaRoe, did you see the announcement today about their collaboration with Disney?!? So excited, except the patterns I saw all seemed to favor Minnie, and I want Mickey!!

lostpro9het

Quick question for all you Atlanta folks out there (@Tuvalu , @lostpro9het , and any others). We are planning to leave at about 5am 2 weeks from today, Atlanta is about 8 hours from here which would put us going through early afternoon. I was planning to just stay on 75 all the way through, but AAA has us getting on 285. Any thoughts?

That puts you passing through at 3pm on a friday, if that holds true then stay on 75. If you find yourself floating more towards 5pm then I would consult www.511ga.org as you get close to look for traffic congestion or closures.

blreinsel

Ahh! Got ya...weird how it went to Chicago area first... I will keep my eyes peeled too... I like to surprise people in buffet lines...right @blgauger ?

It's true... he also steals food from plates if you don't keep your eye on him @TheMouseFan :p

We leave in 2 weeks!!!
@imahistorygeek ,@blgauger , and all others interested in LuLaRoe, did you see the announcement today about their collaboration with Disney?!? So excited, except the patterns I saw all seemed to favor Minnie, and I want Mickey!!

YESSSSS!!! I woke up to all of these Facebook tags and was thinking what in the world??? Then I opened it up and couldn't believe my eyes!!!! :inlove: I'm so pumped. As if LulaRoe and Disney didn't already take enough of my money... Lol. I'm hoping that they do a nice variety of characters... the dresses and Randy's that I saw looked ADORABLE, too! :joyfull:

imahistorygeek

Yes! I want some leggings, BUT I've seen the reports on them and I have experience with them shrinking, holes in seams, etc. What I really want is a Nicole. I have that style of dress already (it's in numerous TRs) and very comfortable. I think it's going to get ugly in some pop ups over these patterns!

blreinsel

Yes! I want some leggings, BUT I've seen the reports on them and I have experience with them shrinking, holes in seams, etc. What I really want is a Nicole. I have that style of dress already (it's in numerous TRs) and very comfortable. I think it's going to get ugly in some pop ups over these patterns!

You are soooooo right. People are going to get nasty. The only Lula pieces that I have are leggings because I've yet to find any other styles with a pattern that I loved enough to pay that much money for. However, the preview in the video they released has me wanting EVERYTHING!!! Lol. I'm going to be broke. :greedy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom