Club 32 Lounge

D Hulk

This is a neat idea which could very realistically cover any topic we think of. What sort of organization would this park have? If this Rick & Morty esque multiverse is too freed from the rules, it could be hard to give the lands individual identity. Maybe one location, but many different multiversal interpretations of it?!

Also, "Washington DC but apocalyptic?!" Shouldn't we create a land that's different from the real world?! ;)

Last edited:

Brer Oswald

I like the idea of combining interesting fantasy elements with the realistic locations, but I don't want to go too overboard with it. What I mean is that maybe some of the land could be crazy and imaginative, but some of it would stay grounded to keep some realism and culture based attractions like in Disney Sea and Animal Kingdom.

kmbmw777

This is a neat idea which could very realistically cover any topic we think of. What sort of organization would this park have? If this Rock & Morty esque multiverse is too freed from the rules, it could be hard to give the lands individual identity. Maybe one location, but many different multiversal interpretations of it?!

Also, "Washington DC but apocalyptic?!" Shouldn't we create a land that's different from the real world?! ;)
I agree with your last statement.
One location but multiple versions could be really cool. Not at all what I had in mind but possibly better. And for organization if we did this I could see a ring working.

kmbmw777

I like the idea of combining interesting fantasy elements with the realistic locations, but I don't want to go too overboard with it. What I mean is that maybe some of the land could be crazy and imaginative, but some of it would stay grounded to keep some realism and culture based attractions like in Disney Sea and Animal Kingdom.
Completely agree that we should have some realism like wildlife ways but I would still think we should make a unique indentity and make it creative.

Suchomimus

da46370ee5f92250bfa334eee8c96fd2.jpg

Disney Dad 3000

Just wanted to compliment everyone on the great work on this project so far. It cant get said enough how many talented people hang arounf this firum.
Too many life events over the last 5 weeks (waiting for a hoard of locusts to arrive next) relegated me mostly to brainstorming here and there and didn't get to be nearly involved as I wanted. Still working to catch up on 30 pages from the last week or so. :)

Look forward to helping wherever is needed or with whatever projects lie ahead.

Poe Dameron

Certain things like Indy, Star Wars, Jungle Cruise, Nemo, Frozen, and Marvel have themes that can fit within the realm of the park. Muppets is an open IP that can be used to tell stories that aren't theirs in a light hearted way. Mansion would be better as a phase two attraction in villains land. As for Toy Story and Wreck it Ralph...they just don't fit. I honestly don't think we need more Toy Story, and I don't know where Wreck it Ralph could go without feeling forced (which I think is true for in WDW too).
If there are different dimensions couldn't Tron or Wreck it Ralph work for a digital dimension?

The Excavator

Here's a different idea for the second gate:
Disney's Infinity
Some backstory first in which I will borrow from Brer Oswald and using inspiration from Doctor Who

What if everything in time and space and every single multiverse happened at once?
A S.E.A. Member theorized this possibility and in a grand adventure showcased in the center land turned our world into it

The different lands in this park couldfeature heavily fantasized modern cities.

A futuristic Paris. London but all the buildings look Medieval. The Amazon is conquered by the Roman Empire. Washington DC but apocalyptic. Etc.

d2.jpg

wed3.jpg
Very intriguing idea. Sorry I've not been able to keep up, but where would this be in relation to the first park? I'm thinking sightlines.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom