Club 32 Lounge

Brer Oswald

@Brer Oswald how does this list of IPs and classic attractions not used fit into your park concept?
Certain things like Indy, Star Wars, Jungle Cruise, Nemo, Frozen, and Marvel have themes that can fit within the realm of the park. Muppets is an open IP that can be used to tell stories that aren't theirs in a light hearted way. Mansion would be better as a phase two attraction in villains land. As for Toy Story and Wreck it Ralph...they just don't fit. I honestly don't think we need more Toy Story, and I don't know where Wreck it Ralph could go without feeling forced (which I think is true for in WDW too).

kmbmw777

Here's a different idea for the second gate:
Disney's Infinity
Some backstory first in which I will borrow from Brer Oswald and using inspiration from Doctor Who

What if everything in time and space and every single multiverse happened at once?
A S.E.A. Member theorized this possibility and in a grand adventure showcased in the center land turned our world into it

The different lands in this park couldfeature heavily fantasized modern cities.

A futuristic Paris. London but all the buildings look Medieval. The Amazon is conquered by the Roman Empire. Washington DC but apocalyptic. Etc.

d2.jpg

wed3.jpg

Daveeeeed

Disney's Infinity
Some backstory first in which I will borrow from Brer Oswald and using inspiration from Doctor Who

What if everything in time and space and every single multiverse happened at once?
A S.E.A. Member theorized this possibility and in a grand adventure showcased in the center land turned our world into it

A futuristic Paris. London but all the buildings look Medieval. The Amazon is conquered by the Roman Empire. Washington DC but apocalyptic. Etc.

d2.jpg

wed3.jpg
Really interesting! Could you imagine a blizzard striking Sunset Boulevard? A Steampunk version of London? Vikings

Suchomimus

Disney's Infinity

d2.jpg

wed3.jpg
Where are the photos from?

kmbmw777

Disney's Infinity

d2.jpg

wed3.jpg
tnoughts? @spacemt354 @D Hindley @Brer Oswald

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom