End of year merchandise at WDW?

Squigglove

Original Poster
I'm just wondering if there are sales on the end of year merchandise at the end of the year.
We will be there this year and to ring in 2018, I will be happy to grab dated items for both years.
When do they actually put out the new year's items, do they start putting them out a few days prior to the new year or not until January 1st?

Simba's Mom

Unfortunately, probably not. I've been at WDW the very first week of many years, and never seen merchandise on sale from the previous year. However, I have been lucky enough to go to the Cast Member store the very first week in a year, and THAT'S where I find the previous year's stuff. And boy, the discounts there are great!

Squigglove

Original Poster
Unfortunately, probably not. I've been at WDW the very first week of many years, and never seen merchandise on sale from the previous year. However, I have been lucky enough to go to the Cast Member store the very first week in a year, and THAT'S where I find the previous year's stuff. And boy, the discounts there are great!

Thank you. May I ask where the Cast Member Store is?

Simba's Mom

Thank you. May I ask where the Cast Member Store is?

All I remember is that it's past the Magic Kingdom. I remember we went by the Contemporary Resort and instead of turning left into the MK, as I always do on the bus, the CM I was with went straight, and it was someplace back there. At some point, I think she turned left. You have to present your CM ID to get in and I think you're allowed one guest. So glad I got to go!

WDWBigEd

In the Parks
Yes
All I remember is that it's past the Magic Kingdom. I remember we went by the Contemporary Resort and instead of turning left into the MK, as I always do on the bus, the CM I was with went straight, and it was someplace back there. At some point, I think she turned left. You have to present your CM ID to get in and I think you're allowed one guest. So glad I got to go!

It's no longer behind MK it has been relocated to a much bigger site.

WDWBigEd

In the Parks
Yes
I'm just wondering if there are sales on the end of year merchandise at the end of the year.
We will be there this year and to ring in 2018, I will be happy to grab dated items for both years.
When do they actually put out the new year's items, do they start putting them out a few days prior to the new year or not until January 1st?

There are 2 outlet stores on International Drive... Orlando International Premium Outlets and Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets. Both have store near the Food Court called Disney's Character Warehouse. They have tons of theme park, and cruise line merch. I have seen the previous years merch there before.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom