So.. Is RDCT the summer fireworks show? Is ROA still gonna be closed? WoC?

5thGenTexan

It should be noted that fireworks scare me.

I am normally ok with fireworks, however... We went to DLR for the first time last June. Our flight out of Dallas was at about 8:00 am and after getting to California, getting in our room, going over to DTD for the afternoon and some pool time we were beat. Went to bed at something crazy like 8:00 or 8:30 which would be 10:30 Dallas time. Our hotel was the Howard Johnsons and I nearly wet the bed when the firework show started that night and I was fast asleep. :)

wild01ride

This may surprise folks, but I have almost no idea what the differences are between all the fireworks shows. The differences I know of are; one is the Christmas show, one is the Halloween show, and one has Dumbo flying around with Tinkerbell. There's a couple other ones, right?

But really they are all just fireworks with nice music and projections on the Matterhorn/Castle. If there's not Christmas Carols or that giant inflatable Jack Skellington thing, it's hard for me to tell them apart.

LOL! I thought I was the only one! All this time I've been lying back, hoping that I don't have to acknowledge it but you kindly broke the ice! :cautious:

Fireworks! Tinkerbell! Dramatic Music! Stay To Your Right!
:hilarious:

180º

While fireworks don't scare me at all, there's something to be said about the jumpscare I get when walking back to my car through a vast and still M&F parking structure during pyro and the car right next to me decides to sound its alarm.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom