Traditions???????

Moe526

Original Poster
Hey everyone, I am new here but as I embark on my newly confirmed Disney job and search the internet for answeres wdwmagic just keeps showing up, so I joined lol

My question is about Traditions. I know everyone has to do it but, will they do a few people going into the same role on the same day? Is there anything that you would even need to be grouped with your coworkers for?

Also, is this considered training or is that something that happens after traditions?

Thanks everyone my traditions class is this Saturday

WDWBigEd

In the Parks
Yes
Traditions is a training to teach you the Disney way of doing things and give you a history of Disney. It's a big this is who we are what we do this is now how point and talk from now on.

Moe526

Original Poster
Traditions is a training to teach you the Disney way of doing things and give you a history of Disney. It's a big this is who we are what we do this is now how point and talk from now on.

Would you happen to know if they group certain job types together? It would be great to be with a few other people from my future position. Along those same lines, does everyone get the same tour? I know they said I'd be working DAK so would I still get to check out the utilidoors?

WDWBigEd

In the Parks
Yes
Would you happen to know if they group certain job types together? It would be great to be with a few other people from my future position. Along those same lines, does everyone get the same tour? I know they said I'd be working DAK so would I still get to check out the utilidoors?

Sometimes yes and no it's hard to say based on how many where hired for your area. Back when we did Traditions everyone did take a tour of MK and the utilidoors, but things may have changed by now. Worst case after a few months pick up some extra shifts during the holiday parties and you can go explore around to your shift.

Moe526

Original Poster
Sometimes yes and no it's hard to say based on how many where hired for your area. Back when we did Traditions everyone did take a tour of MK and the utilidoors, but things may have changed by now. Worst case after a few months pick up some extra shifts during the holiday parties and you can go explore around to your shift.

Can I do that as a 3rd shifter?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom