Pre-Trip Adventure is out there...June 2017

Hi again! I'm Amy if you all don't know me! Brian's resolve didn't last very long!! He has agreed to go back next June!!!! (For those of you who didn't read my report from this June, Brian (my hubby) was not happy with the behavior exhibited by our children, and swore he would never take them back!) Here we are on the last day of that June trip:

Logan is 13, Lily is 11, and Owen is 8.

This trip will be a bit different for us. Brian and I were just down in WDW this past weekend to book the free dining bounceback offer! We will be at Caribbean Beach from Monday, June 5-Saturday, June 17. We plan to drive down (14 hours) on Friday, June 2 and spend the night at my aunt's house in The Villages. We will sleep in on Saturday, then check in to our resort at Universal Studios! I'm not sure which resort yet, but it will be one of the deluxe ones where you get the unlimited express passes. I think we will probably stay at Royal Pacific, I just have to wait and see what kind of AAA discount I can get. I plan to get our tickets through Undercover Tourist, and they have a buy 2 day park to park passes and get a 3rd day free, so we will probably go into the parks Sat. afternoon. We will then spend all day Sunday at the parks, and Monday morning. I'm hoping to be done by early to mid afternoon on Monday, then head over to check in at CBR and relax for the evening. We also plan to go to Seaworld one day during the trip.

We got the water parks and more tickets again this year, so we will definitely be doing both water parks again. We also got the park hoppers. We've never had them with the kids before, so we shall see how it goes.

I just realized that they never offered to add Memory Maker to our reservation, so I guess I will have to call and add that at some point.

Not much else to tell at this point, but I'll be back many times before June with updates!!

I've got some reading to do in the meantime:
DSCN3417.JPG

So:
DSCN3416.JPG

but only 282 days until we leave for Florida!

MySmallWorldof4

We leave in 3 weeks!!!! And after reading @ExtinctJenn 's trip report, I booked us the plaza garden view fireworks party for our first night at MK. I am so upset that I missed Wishes last year, so not taking any chances with the new show this year!
That is a good idea. If they had some savory stuff at it, I would consider because one of my kids is not big on dessert and she is counted as an adult. :confused:

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
That is a good idea. If they had some savory stuff at it, I would consider because one of my kids is not big on dessert and she is counted as an adult. :confused:
Yeah, 2 of my 3 are "adults", which made it hard to hit the purchase button, but this way they can't come up with an excuse to miss it or watch from an odd angle!
We will watch the live stream tonight. Hopefully it won't crash and we will at least have a good view from the comfy bed.:)
Sounds like a good plan to me!!

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
So, our MagicBands were shipped on Tuesday. According to the tracking, they have been sitting in Illinois since Thursday. We happened to get new phones last weekend, so I had to order a new Disney phone case. It just so happens the one I really wanted was located in Latvia. I debated about ordering it because I wasn't sure if it would get here before we leave. Earlier today I was joking with Brian that I would probably get my phone case before the MagicBands. Here is the current tracking info for the phone case:
Screenshot_20170514-205820.png

And here it is for the Magicbands:
Screenshot_20170514-205659.png

I can't believe I really will most likely receive my phone case first! Why can't Disney just give the MagicBands to the USPS in the first place???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom