MLB 2017 Season Discussion

NYwdwfan

I'm not sure if other teams did this - but Parking Field B at Citi Field sits where the infield at Shea was and there are plaques in the parking lot where the bases were. It's pretty awesome. I parked next to second base a few weeks ago.:cool:

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I've visited Citi Field twice to see the Marlins when they were in town. It is a very nice field with incredible options for food. The 7 train can be a little... shaky at times, but it's not that big a deal to get there for me.

NYwdwfan

I've visited Citi Field twice to see the Marlins when they were in town. It is a very nice field with incredible options for food. The 7 train can be a little... shaky at times, but it's not that big a deal to get there for me.
But you can't beat the placement of that train station!!

Lucky

More Mets pitching drama - Mets suspend Matt Harvey without pay for 3 days for violating team rules. Apparently he didn't show up for yesterday's game, which you're supposed to do even if you're not scheduled to pitch.

Last edited:

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
Ya know...with the run the Orioles are making so far this year (I know, I probably just jinxed the hell out of them by saying this), they very well may have the team that wins it all....we just need to trade for some starting pitching in July for the love of god.

Lucky

Ya know...with the run the Orioles are making so far this year (I know, I probably just jinxed the hell out of them by saying this), they very well may have the team that wins it all....we just need to trade for some starting pitching in July for the love of god.
Tillman and Britton could be enough if they come back fully healthy.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
Can't rely on just Tillman though, Bundy is proving to be a legit pitcher so far and Gausman needs to get his act together cause when he's on, he's dominant.

NYwdwfan

Now Mets closer, Jeurys Familia has an arterial clot in his shoulder and surgery is possible. The healthy pitcher's arm is becoming an endangered species. :(

Especially for the Mets this year. I wonder if they can just use a pitching machine when they're in the field.

I wasn't surprised - he's been awful this year since returning from suspension. At least we have Addison Reed to close - and he's been killing it - but now middle relief gets even more taxed. It's shocking to me we're not 15 games out.

NYwdwfan

Although the back page of today's NY Post did make me chuckle.

may-12-back-cover.jpg

NYwdwfan

Big day today for Derek Jeter, as the Yankees will retire his jersey number... the last single-digit jersey number to be retired by the team. Pretty historic. Ceremonies going on between double-header against the 'Stros at Yankee Stadium currently.
Yeah they're going to need extra security to check the bathroom stalls after that first game.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom