UK free 12month Disney life

Cmunchy94

Original Poster
hey
Disney are offering a free 12 month Disney life subscription with Disney world resort booking for 2018, (UK only)
Has anyone who's booked for then claimed their free Disney life subscription?
I've booked linked my account to MDE but can't find anything about the Disney life.

The Mighty Tim

hey
Disney are offering a free 12 month Disney life subscription with Disney world resort booking for 2018, (UK only)
Has anyone who's booked for then claimed their free Disney life subscription?
I've booked linked my account to MDE but can't find anything about the Disney life.

That's interesting, because I have a Disney Life code but have been unable to link my reservation to my MDE account.

If WDW UK sent you an invoice by email, your Disney Life code should be in there. It was in mine.

Cmunchy94

Original Poster
That's interesting, because I have a Disney Life code but have been unable to link my reservation to my MDE account.

If WDW UK sent you an invoice by email, your Disney Life code should be in there. It was in mine.
Thanks for the help, I actually booked through Thomas cook, I Emailed Disney life and at first said I should have received a code because Thomas cook should have been doing the offer, then said the offer wasn't valid with a Thomas cook booking only one through wdw direct but as a gesture of goodwill they gave me a 12 month free subscription

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom