Incredibles Super Dance Party to end April 30th

msteel

There's a new entertainment offering in Tomorrowland starting tomorrow. I'm not sure if it is the replacement for the dance party or not (budget wise), but it is interesting. It is very similar to Push the Talking Trashcan but still different.

Please tell us as much as you can!
I looked for something like this on the official website and didn't notice anything. But then, PUSH might not have ever shown up there either.

Cmdr_Crimson

Wasn't that outdoor?

Yes it was the Galaxy Palace Theater at Rocketower Plaza and it was an Open theater...
galaxy-palace-theater-1-web.jpg

Ryan H. Serowinski

Question: Why are they placing Chip and Dale on Main Street, and why is there many common characters on there, instead of bringing back Pinocchio and Marie(with a few others) back from retirement(no Pinocchio's appearences at CP inside DHS doesn't count):grumpy:

ToTBellHop

So you're confirming the stage is being restricted to only being used for holiday performances?
She has received independent confirmation from not one but TWO top men/Twitter users, so it's official. Feel free to share this LATE BREAKING NEWS with CNN. Their story about Johnny Depp stopping by DL's Pirates is getting old anyway. If we are fast, we can get Rachel Maddow to talk about this on MSNBC, too.

IanDLBZF

She has received independent confirmation from not one but TWO top men/Twitter users, so it's official. Feel free to share this LATE BREAKING NEWS with CNN. Their story about Johnny Depp stopping by DL's Pirates is getting old anyway. If we are fast, we can get Rachel Maddow to talk about this on MSNBC, too.
@MansionButler84, first off I am a guy. Second, I am only arm-chairing here, under the assumption that both will be returning for this year's MNSSHP and MVMCP respectfully. And lastly, this is NOT information from social media (Twitter).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom