Survivor: Game Changers - Mamanuca Islands

Tick Tock

If it's concrete I'm guessing a parking garage. But I've been wrong before in my predictions.
Previews of tonight's episode indicate:
You are correct sir.
Columbia_(8).jpg

PUSH

Tonight's episode is titled: "A Line Drawn In Concrete".

This either means there will be some serious division(s) forming amongst tribe members...or the cast will spend the episode repainting a parking lot.
That means the lines will be even more muddy, and it is not at all in fact drawn in concrete. Especially since the previews showed Debbie saying that line... although with her move last week should could be getting a winner's edit.

PUSH

Good episode, although I think they overplayed Cirie's triumph. It seems like Cirie was struggling, but it wasn't her who turned it into a touching moment, rather than Jeff.

Cirie is masterful at persuading people. I think her talk with Sarah is what ultimately got her to flip. I would love to see her win, and what's shocking me is she's flying under the radar. I think Cirie has effectively put the target on Andrea for being the strategic, physical player, where I think Cirie is the one who is doing the most work.

I find it interesting how Sarah was the flipper in this season, whereas she was the one who got flipped on in Cagayan. She's definitely playing a better game this time, but I can't help but wonder if she makes the final three if she'll be labeled the "puppet". She hasn't really made any move, and I don't see her getting in much of a position to dictate votes. I know it's a new age game, but flippers have slim chances to win... Cochran, Kass, etc. I don't think Sarah's case here was as big of a flip, but she comes across as a wannabe leader, when she's really a follower.

I also find it interesting how Brad is taking a back seat to Sierra. That might be necessary because he is a physical threat, but with each episode Brad's chances of winning are getting less IMO. I thought he was going to win right before the merge, but now I'm thinking he's not. Sierra has become the leader in that duo. Troyzan is the tag-along 3rd guy.

PUSH

She got way too arrogant with her "I'm in charge" attitude this time, and it cost her. I know @flynnibus must be heartbroken, as this means we won't get any more of her faking intoxication and exposing her hindquarters during the show. ;)
Hey now, you never know what antics she'll pull on the jury.

PUSH

she is my fan favorite pick to win this time. but the edit so far doesn't show her to really be buddy buddy with enough people to do so.
I agree. Love her, but at this point she hasn't done anything to warrant a win. Coming in for her was tough because her season had just been aired, and she was viewed as the girl who got robbed of a victory. She couldn't afford to come out with big moves because she's too big of a target.

PUSH

Debbie flashed her "abs" again on her Ponderosa video. :hilarious:

She also said this is as far as she can go in Survivor, since she was voted out at the same time in both of her seasons, and made it sound like she was done and won't play again. But it's Debbie, and I'm sure producers would love to have her back a third time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom