tagging @englanddg

EPCOT Project Logos Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 1​

Arts.png Epcot.pngFrontiers.pngImagination.pngMotion.pngOddessy.png
PeopleMover5.pngProgress.pngSeas.png Sorain.png

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster

Suchomimus

I just remembered! Maybe the single best piece of park art I've done - certainly the largest, at roughly 3' by 4'. This was done for my friend Jim, illustrating his fascinating Americana 1900 theme park. The link is to an earlier draft of what I've drawn. Enjoy!:happy:

View attachment 201384
Also, I have to severely shrink the original image to fit it on this site. This is 1/6th the size it should be. :jawdrop:
That is the biggest (drawn) park I have ever seen.

MonorailRed

Applebees
I just remembered! Maybe the single best piece of park art I've done - certainly the largest, at roughly 3' by 4'. This was done for my friend Jim, illustrating his fascinating Americana 1900 theme park. The link is to an earlier draft of what I've drawn. Enjoy!:happy:

View attachment 201384
Also, I have to severely shrink the original image to fit it on this site. This is 1/6th the size it should be. :jawdrop:

Amazing! Absolutely amazing!

I know :eek:

MonorailRed

Applebees
Don't sell yourself short, Red. Your artwork is amazing. And you create it so quickly! :eek: It took me maybe months making this image.

Thanks @D Hindley ! That's awesome coming from you :D

Months aside, that map is still stunning! :eek: Seriously, I really like the detail and shading in this! :D That's not easy to do - but it ties everything together... and makes it look like a legitimate map! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom