50 MAGICal Enhancements for the 50th ...

Winter

While on the subject, what is Jack Sparrow gonna be replaced by? Are they gonna just keep it empty for ages, or do they have plans already?

Nothing being there is probably better than Narnia and Jack Sparrow combined

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
While on the subject, what is Jack Sparrow gonna be replaced by? Are they gonna just keep it empty for ages, or do they have plans already?

Nothing being there is probably better than Narnia and Jack Sparrow combined

Narnia > Jack Sparrow > Empty guest chill zone > Sorcerer Mickey M&G > emptied awaiting demolition for the TSL entrance

Sorcerer Mickey moved to old Sounds Dangerous and got paired with Minnie for Red Carpet Mickey & Minnie.

Note in that timeline that an empty chill space was deemed a worthy replacement to Jack Sparrow. And I concur.

Last edited:

Winter

Narnia > Jack Sparrow > Empty guest chill zone > Sorcerer Mickey M&G > emptied awaiting demolition for the SWL entrance

Sorcerer Mickey moved to old Sounds Dangerous and got paired with Minnie for Red Carpet Mickey & Minnie.

Note in that timeline that an empty chill space was deemed a worthy replacement to Jack Sparrow. And I concur.
Wait..... Star Wars Land entrance? Isn't Star Wars land in the other Northern side of the park and the Backlot tour?

Nj4mwc

Narnia > Jack Sparrow > Empty guest chill zone > Sorcerer Mickey M&G > emptied awaiting demolition for the TSL entrance

A choice between jack sparrow and having a random person slap my freshly purchased drink out of my hand and I would be gladly sacrificing that drink to not have to do jack sparrow

TiggerDad

I was interpreting the > as greater than and you were confusing me. I think you meant to use an arrow ->

GoofGoof

Premium Member
So...are any of the announced projects from D23 yesterday, going to be passed off as part of the 50 for the 50th, even though the 50th is still 4 years away?
I'm sure they will. The major projects: Rat, Tron, Mickey, GoTG, Gondolas and the SW resort probably won't be open much before 2021 so I don't see why they wouldn't count them. I'm assuming that some of the smaller projects leading up to the 50th are not confirmed publicly yet since they won't need to start work for a little while.

Daveeeeed

I'm sure they will. The major projects: Rat, Tron, Mickey, GoTG, Gondolas and the SW resort probably won't be open much before 2021 so I don't see why they wouldn't count them. I'm assuming that some of the smaller projects leading up to the 50th are not confirmed publicly yet since they won't need to start work for a little while.
The Skyliner should be by sometime in 2019.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom