Incredibles Super Dance Party to end April 30th

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
After I saw GoTG in this thread, this is all I could think of. Say, maybe that could be a segment in the GoTG dance party? :p
tumblr_oi56wb2tvM1tlgqkgo8_400.gif

MrHappy

I know it was a little loud at night, etc, but I always thought it was kinda cute? Just parents and their kids dancing with the Incredibles. Apparently I seem to be in the vast minority here but, I didn't mind it at all.
I totally know what you're saying, but it seemed cheap and forced....pretty non-Disney-like. Hopefully we get something with more substance.

MrHappy

Anyone know how the Cabana test went? Would it be conceivable that this space will be cleared for permanent and gloriously bougie Cabana structures? With Club 33 announced, it seems logical that they'd add more stuff for the affluent. Hope not.

21stamps

I totally know what you're saying, but it seemed cheap and forced....pretty non-Disney-like. Hopefully we get something with more substance.
I think the appeal of it is the lack of a "show". I like having something where people aren't lined up an hour in advance.

It feels almost spontaneous. Walking thru Tomorrowland, grabbing the hand of the person you're with, and impromptu dancing with some fun characters.

disneygeek90

I think the appeal of it is the lack of a "show". I like having something where people aren't lined up an hour in advance.

It feels almost spontaneous. Walking thru Tomorrowland, grabbing the hand of the person you're with, and impromptu dancing with some fun characters.
I think the spontaneity of it was, for me, what I liked best. I'd love getting on the people mover late at night and just see kids and their parents dancing with their heroes from a movie. No lines, no fastpass, no "ride," but still for some just as if not more family bonding and experiences.

21stamps

I think the spontaneity of it was, for me, what I liked best. I'd love getting on the people mover late at night and just see kids and their parents dancing with their heroes from a movie. No lines, no fastpass, no "ride," but still for some just as if not more family bonding and experiences.
I'm incomplete agreement with you!

It's also why I like Move it Shake it, no lines, no Fast passes, no waiting before a show. Just dancing and laughing..with characters. I feel like it's the closest that we can get to the "old days" of roaming characters.

CJR

So glad to hear this, I never was a fan of the stage shows in that location (too open, IMO). If they must have a stage in Tomorrowland, at least make it cooler like DL's and have it rise up from the ground (and I do get that it would take some work to do that with the magical land of make believe below).

*Q*

Good riddance. Hopefully with the love that Tomorrowland has been getting recently, there might be a decent chance that they're just tearing the whole stage down. I do wish they would give the Incredibles a proper venue, though, somewhere more appropriate, you know, like... Hollywood Studios.

Ryan H. Serowinski

Mr. Incredible and Frozone move to Move it Shake It resolve chip and Dale. Chip and Dale move to town square where stitch met. Stitch move to Tomorrowland.
Nope, I rather see Pinocchio & Marie(both separate lines) meet on MS again and NOT Chip 'n' Dale(they can return to Tomorrowland), Pluto should be in Storybook Circus.

brb1006

So glad to hear this, I never was a fan of the stage shows in that location (too open, IMO). If they must have a stage in Tomorrowland, at least make it cooler like DL's and have it rise up from the ground (and I do get that it would take some work to do that with the magical land of make believe below).
Tommorowland used to have a good indoor theater before it got demolished. Mainly the theater where Mickey hosted "Twas The Night Before Christmas".

brb1006

Good riddance. Hopefully with the love that Tomorrowland has been getting recently, there might be a decent chance that they're just tearing the whole stage down. I do wish they would give the Incredibles a proper venue, though, somewhere more appropriate, you know, like... Hollywood Studios.
And if the stage is finally removed we get to hear the Tommorowland area music again at night.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Dance parties aren't auditioned for, performers aren't given any rehearsals or training for them or specifically casted into them.

Thanks for that info. I didn't know they just threw their CMs into the dance-fire like that.

Although, if Star Lord was going to be at a dance-party you don't think the audition call they had out for a while would have mentioned the ability to dance? I think the call for DL said he had to dance.

Kman101

Tommorowland used to have a good indoor theater before it got demolished. Mainly the theater where Mickey hosted "Twas The Night Before Christmas".

Yep. I was glad I got to see that show before they tore the theater down for parking. It was much better than a Totally Tomorrowland Christmas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom