Favorite Photopass Locations

WDWDarling

Hi Everyone!

DH and I are going to WDW in a few weeks and this is our first time getting Memory Maker.

I know there are a lot of common Photopass locations like in front of Cinderella's Castle, Spaceship Earth, etc. but I'm just curious what your favorite spots are :).

Last edited:

Kristopher Rannells

At AK at the bridge between Expedition Everest and Nemo. Expedition Everest is a great backdrop, and we got lucky there were some really dark clouds in the background. The photographer added a short video magic shot of snow falling and it looked real, minus the tank tops, shorts, and flip flops

Upvote 0

Capsin4

At MK, on the path from the hub to tomorrowland, there's a little nook on the left that gives good views of the castle with only the trees and moat between you. At AK, on the path from Yak and Yeti area to Mt. Everest with a sharp bend. There's usually a photographer right there using the water and Mt. Everest as a back drop in the distance. It's right across from the little island that has some sort of monkeys or apes on it. Also, look for them in the lazy rivers or wave pools if you go to the water parks.

Upvote 0

WDWDarling

Original Poster
In front of Prince Eric's castle/Little Mermaid ride at MK. That place is incredibly scenic and provides for a great backdrop.

At AK at the bridge between Expedition Everest and Nemo. Expedition Everest is a great backdrop, and we got lucky there were some really dark clouds in the background. The photographer added a short video magic shot of snow falling and it looked real, minus the tank tops, shorts, and flip flops

World Showcase bridge just before France. Awesome skyline of France and the Eiffel Tower!

At MK, on the path from the hub to tomorrowland, there's a little nook on the left that gives good views of the castle with only the trees and moat between you. At AK, on the path from Yak and Yeti area to Mt. Everest with a sharp bend. There's usually a photographer right there using the water and Mt. Everest as a back drop in the distance. It's right across from the little island that has some sort of monkeys or apes on it. Also, look for them in the lazy rivers or wave pools if you go to the water parks.

You beat me to it! We got about 4 different "Magic" ones here too,

I think my favorite shot was in front of Dumbo at night! They did a long exposure so Dumbo was just a blur in the background but we were perfectly focused.

Thank you all for the suggestions! Definitely taking note so we can try them out :).

Upvote 0

Mark P.

I know you already mentioned SSE, but during our last trip we got some pictures by one of the roving photographers using a fisheye lens, which made for a really unique effect (a CM friend mentioned that it's a relatively recent addition to that area). SSE is a magnet for fisheye-toting photogs, so it was cool to see PhotoPass taking advantage of the unique architecture in portraiture as well.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom