Guardians of the Galaxy Mission Breakout announced for Disney California Adventure

Curious Constance

When I saw that article earlier, I had to scratch my head.

Why would the writer even bring the...ahem...topic up to begin with...?
Something on their mind perhaps?

Does this person actually think it is meant to represent Imagineer's wanting to 'stick it to Bob'...?

Perhaps it's just for a laugh, but the article seemed rather....odd....to me.

-

If anyone knows anything about wanting to stick it to Bob, it's me, and trust me, this ain't that.

Figments Friend

If you want to get serious about phallic symbols though...

moonrocket_1959.jpg

:cyclops:

Whoa...

Now I will never be able go 'unsee' what I am seeing here.....!

( hides eyes )
:facepalm:

-

Little Green Men

We re not gaining an attraction. A great one was overlayed. Also that's not what he saying. He's saying that folks on the west coast shouldn't be upset because they can still go ride TOT in Florida while using an analogy that doesn't make any sense.
What about WDW having a Mr. Toad and then losing it and now you can only see that at DL?

Curious Constance

Really surprised at exactly how few changes there actually are. That's what was rumored, but I still expected something a little more substantial.
I think the boiler room as is will probably make sense to have in the new ride storyline. Just a guess, but if you're sneaking around helping them escape from a oil refinery, you're bound to run into a boiler room or two.

October82

I think the boiler room as is will probably make sense to have in the new ride storyline. Just a guess, but if you're sneaking around helping them escape from a oil refinery, you're bound to run into a boiler room or two.

It's certainly not an unexpected aesthetic, but it is a missed opportunity to do something with the space that advances the story.

Professortango1

Never thought the space-aged Collector would be using power sources on par with early 20th Century hotels.

I would have loved to be blown away by this room. A two story sea of containers. Or a space-age power supply room with colored lightning surging and pistons pumpibg. Make me feel like I stepped into a fantastical alien enviorment.

Curious Constance

Never thought the space-aged Collector would be using power sources on par with early 20th Century hotels.

I would have loved to be blown away by this room. A two story sea of containers. Or a space-age power supply room with colored lightning surging and pistons pumpibg. Make me feel like I stepped into a fantastical alien enviorment.
Okay, you've convinced me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom