Town Car Service Recommendation

smartmouse

Original Poster
Hello,

We have always flown into MCO and taken the Magical Express to our hotel and then back to the airport. This trip we will be staying on-property at Disney, but then moving to Universal for 2 nights. I've been researching car companies and not one company I have seen has had consistently good reviews.

Can you please suggest limo companies you liked (or didn't) and why?

Thanks,
Cristin

correcaminos

We've used Tiffany Towncar off and on for 17 years now. Not one complaint from us and we even had flight issues that caused us to be late. They were over the top amazing with us that time.

All companies I've seen have had bad reviews a well as good. Some people just have bad luck or are hard to please.

smartmouse

Original Poster
We've used Tiffany Towncar off and on for 17 years now. Not one complaint from us and we even had flight issues that caused us to be late. They were over the top amazing with us that time.

All companies I've seen have had bad reviews a well as good. Some people just have bad luck or are hard to please.
The fact that you have consistently used Tiffany Town Car for years indicates it is reliable. I will be booking with them. Thank you!

correcaminos

The fact that you have consistently used Tiffany Town Car for years indicates it is reliable. I will be booking with them. Thank you!
Glad to help! I hope you have a good experience too. Our last one we had my disabled aunt with us and he was more than professional and helpful getting her wheelchairs and the like. Big thumbs up from us all around!

trylon57

We've been looking for a new car service, after the bad experience we had last time with another company. I will definitely look into Tiffany Towncar. Thanks for the advice.

Pirate Magic

We always use Tiffany Town Car! The drivers are very courteous the cars are clean. The very first time we used Tiffany I believe the driver was John (a older gentleman) he asked if we would mind if he would play some music and we said no problem and as we were going over the Walt Disney World arch he played "It's a Small World". I thought that was so nice!!! And from then on I never looked back, every driver is very nice. I would highly recommend them!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom