Transportation Question Park to Park

GregorClegane

Original Poster
So I am curious what is the best way to go from a Disney Park or Hotel to Sea World/Universal if I want to have a private ride at specific times?

I don't want to do a limo or anything, but are there private cars? I just don't want to deal with the hassle of a shuttle for certain days.

nickys

Premium Member
So I am curious what is the best way to go from a Disney Park or Hotel to Sea World/Universal if I want to have a private ride at specific times?

I don't want to do a limo or anything, but are there private cars? I just don't want to deal with the hassle of a shuttle for certain days.

Uber? Easier from a resort probably.

Mark P.

I've heard the Uber is being banned at Disney, is this true? I was thinking Mears but not sure if there was something better
Where'd you see that? Uber is prevalent throughout the resort and we've had no problems with pick-ups or drop-offs at parks, hotels, or Disney Springs the last several trips.

GregorClegane

Original Poster
Where'd you see that? Uber is prevalent throughout the resort and we've had no problems with pick-ups or drop-offs at parks, hotels, or Disney Springs the last several trips.

I am glad to hear that. I was discouraged reading a few different articles about Disney property having an unkind opinion of Uber. So I am glad to hear that you have had success with them.

Dana223

An Uber from All-Star Sports (where I'm staying in August) to Universal is $15 for a car that fits 4 people or $28 for a car that fits up to 6 people. Better deal for us than the Mears shuttle which likely stops at other Disney Resorts for pick ups. I like the convenience of requesting the Uber when we are ready.

GregorClegane

Original Poster
This makes me really happy to hear. With having to make all these dinner reservations in advance its nice to know UBER can help get me where I need to be fairly quickly. Do you know if there is an Uber guide out there? I have been looking for one. Basically to see where UBER can pick you up at parks. I am not very familiar with Epcot, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, etc. on where UBERs can drop off, only where the Disney buses go.

Mark P.

Do you know if there is an Uber guide out there? I have been looking for one. Basically to see where UBER can pick you up at parks. I am not very familiar with Epcot, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, etc. on where UBERs can drop off, only where the Disney buses go.

Check here: http://www.disneytouristblog.com/uber-disney-world-tips/ - based on my recollection, it's generally accurate. I'll emphasize the recommendation in the article regarding EPCOT -- have the driver drop you off at the Boardwalk Inn and take the International Gateway entrance instead of the main entrance.

GregorClegane

Original Poster
Thanks Mark that article is a huge help. I am guessing that Sea World and Universal are just as easy as the Disney properties as well. I am glad I stumbled on this forum, lots of great help on travel.

Weather_Lady

We used Uber for resort-to-resort trips for our last WDW visit (back in November 2016) and it was fast and effortless! We were staying at CBR and all we had to tell the driver was which building number we'd be waiting in front of.

correcaminos

Check here: http://www.disneytouristblog.com/uber-disney-world-tips/ - based on my recollection, it's generally accurate. I'll emphasize the recommendation in the article regarding EPCOT -- have the driver drop you off at the Boardwalk Inn and take the International Gateway entrance instead of the main entrance.
Beach Club for even shorter walk (about 1500 ft vs 2000 ft). Though if you need to be at the front of the park, this is not a good idea.

disneygeek90

Uber to the parks is great. My brother stopped at my apartment this weekend so he could have some drinks at Epcot and drive back to my place with the rest of my family. He uber'd directly from my apartment to the bus/taxi drop off at Epcot for $15. No issues at all.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom