News Club 33 coming to Walt Disney World this Fall

draybook

And I was going to toss out a comment on how it takes 2+ years to get a decent attraction/expansion(4+) around this place but a cash cow Club can pop up the same year. But.....that's something only a "Doom and Gloom" person would say. So instead, I'll just post this wonderful gif of a kitty...

tumblr_lalxxj8NXq1qbmsqk.gif

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
And I was going to toss out a comment on how it takes 2+ years to get a decent attraction/expansion(4+) around this place but a cash cow Club can pop up the same year. But.....that's something only a "Doom and Gloom" person would say. So instead, I'll just post this wonderful gif of a kitty...

tumblr_lalxxj8NXq1qbmsqk.gif
Well, '74 talked about it coming to WDW back in 2013, so it really hasn't been as fast as you claim it to be.

draybook

Well, '74 talked about it coming to WDW back in 2013, so it really hasn't been as fast as you claim it to be.

Speculation and research done by TDO and planners isn't the same thing as actually bring it forth. When attractions are announced to the public, you have YEARS. This is being announced in the same calendar year.

Biff215

Speculation and research done by TDO and planners isn't the same thing as actually bring it forth. When attractions are announced to the public, you have YEARS. This is being announced in the same calendar year.
This won't be a new build if it opens this year though. Repurposing an existing space for a glorified restaurant shouldn't take any longer than that.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
I never get "bent out of shape" by any of your comments. :D I recognize you for what you are.

People slammed how long Avatar is taking since the announcement, yet the first years were spent in the research and planning phase. Just because Disney waited to announce this, doesn't mean it hasn't been planned for a long time.

Heck, look at the fact that they were more than halfway done with construction on Bay Lake Tower before even announcing it at all.

When did the announce the replacement for Wishes? A few months ago, so I guess they're throwing it together? Wrong - they have been working on it for years.

draybook

I never get "bent out of shape" by any of your comments. :D I recognize you for what you are.

People slammed how long Avatar is taking since the announcement, yet the first years were spent in the research and planning phase. Just because Disney waited to announce this, doesn't mean it hasn't been planned for a long time.

Heck, look at the fact that they were more than halfway done with construction on Bay Lake Tower before even announcing it at all.

When did the announce the replacement for Wishes? A few months ago, so I guess they're throwing it together? Wrong - they have been working on it for years.

What I am is a realist. If you want to take this further, message me and we'll have a talk.

jakeman

Almost as tiring as people's easiness at being offended. Get thicker skin, folks.
Ah yes, the old "if you don't like my language it's your problem". What an elementary way to justify a complete inability to exchange ideas without sophomoric insults and name calling.

It's not on the reader to not be offended. It's up to the writer to present his or her idea in a communicable format that furthers the discussion.

Calling broad swaths of people you don't know personally "white trash" and "whores" about their theme park purchases doesn't accomplish that.

If expecting a higher level of discourse from other adults means I'm easily offended, then so be it.

draybook

Well, you're not, but that's OK.

Yeah, I really am. You always get bent out of shape whenever ANYONE has something to say about Disney. I'm almost convinced that you're Dani Maz from the I'm So Disney group on Facebook. Same M.O.. Now, if you want to know what I really want to say, message me. If not then I'll dispose of you like Thick and that chick from the other day.

draybook

Ah yes, the old "if you don't like my language it's your problem". What an elementary way to justify a complete inability to exchange ideas without sophomoric insults and name calling.

It's not on the reader to not be offended. It's up to the writer to present his or her idea in a communicable format that furthers the discussion.

Calling broad swaths of people you don't know personally "white trash" and "whores" about their theme park purchases doesn't accomplish that.

If expecting a higher level of discourse means I'm easily offended, then so be it.

Higher level of discourse? This is a Disney fan forum, not the MENSA boards.

Maybe people shouldn't be so
tenor.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom