Free Dining News????

Greg H

These are the dates for the FD BB for 2017:
  • May 30 through June 6, 2017
  • June 30 through July 5, 2017
  • August 11 through September 9, 2017
  • December 8-20, 2017
Not saying yours is a BB, but it is during the BB dates.

Upvote 0

mitchk

These are the dates for the FD BB for 2017:
  • May 30 through June 6, 2017
  • June 30 through July 5, 2017
  • August 11 through September 9, 2017
  • December 8-20, 2017
Not saying yours is a BB, but it is during the BB dates.

Yes I'm aware it's durning the bounce back dates but they will be for the general public as well. My cousin is traveling with us in a separate room and my person already told me as soon as the dates are out she will apply them to his room and he hasn't been there for 5 years. That was also the case for our planned but rescheduled September trip so..... I'm also hearing that August 25 will be the general public start of free dinning. But not 100% on that

Upvote 0

mypalStitch

Yes I'm aware it's durning the bounce back dates but they will be for the general public as well. My cousin is traveling with us in a separate room and my person already told me as soon as the dates are out she will apply them to his room and he hasn't been there for 5 years. That was also the case for our planned but rescheduled September trip so..... I'm also hearing that August 25 will be the general public start of free dinning. But not 100% on that

Do you know of a release date for Free Dining?

Upvote 0

maxime29

Premium Member
Pardon my ignorance, but I don't understand what "BB" means. Has the 2nd half of 2017 dates for free dining been released to the general public? We usually book the very last day of eligibility in December.

Upvote 0

mypalStitch

Pardon my ignorance, but I don't understand what "BB" means. Has the 2nd half of 2017 dates for free dining been released to the general public? We usually book the very last day of eligibility in December.

BB means Bounceback, the offer that is only good if booked during your current stay at Disney Resort. No dates at all have been released for the general public for Free Dining.

Upvote 0

maxime29

Premium Member
BB means Bounceback, the offer that is only good if booked during your current stay at Disney Resort. No dates at all have been released for the general public for Free Dining.
Thanks for the clarification. So in other words you have to already be staying on property to even get free dining if the promotion is running today?

Upvote 0

mitchk

Thanks for the clarification. So in other words you have to already be staying on property to even get free dining if the promotion is running today?

If you had stayed on property last year during the dates that we spoke of you may have received a bounce back offer last year while still on property. If that makes sense..Basically, they are saying if you come back next year at this time we will give you all the benefits you had on this stay.........

Upvote 0

tinkhag6

So with rumors swirling that this coming Monday is the day for free dining to he released, is there any information if disney visa will offer before monday?

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

The Disney dining plan can only be added to magic your way packages, which are only for Disney owned resorts - and a Bounceback offer needs to be booked while you are on your current trip.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom