Free Dining News????

mitchk

The rumor on another site is Easter Monday (April 17) at 4am. I am really hoping you have good info we are traveling September 1-9 already got the free gift card staying at CBR hoping for free dinning as well!

I'm not sure on the exact date, just keep an eye out, and call as early as you can. I'm also staying at Carribean Beach, and I also have those gift cards. Trust me the free dinning will be out for your dates, just be ready to call.

Upvote 0

mitchk

It will be out my oringal date I was going was September 8th, and I had the free dinning, I had to change my date, to December though, because my wife didn't want my daughter to miss the first week of school. December was the only other time they were offering free dinning

Upvote 0

mitchk

Wait how do you have free dinning already?

Why do you think I'm telling people to trust me. I can't say how sorry but I hope you have a wonderful trip. And FYI my trip is not a bounce back I went in September last year. Keep your eyes peeled for that date they release it. Good luck I'm sure you won't have a problem adding it to your reservation when they release the promo

Upvote 0

PrincessL

Yes your are correct. I was able to double dip. That's part of the reason they are not giving out the gift cards anymore for CBR
Sorry one more question...since I have CBR already booked MWY w/2day park hopper will I have to call when free dining opens up or be able to change my reservation online?

Upvote 0

mitchk

Sorry one more question...since I have CBR already booked MWY w/2day park hopper will I have to call when free dining opens up or be able to change my reservation online?

Always call. Never rely on the website. As soon as they put it out it will be up on every forum so just make sure you call early. On the day they release it you will either not be able to even get through. It will tell you all circuits are busy and hang up on you. Keep your finger on the redial button and keep calling back you will eventually get through. Then be prepared for about a hour wait to talk to someone. Just remember never quit trying. That's what they want you to do :). Free dinning had a 3 night minimum. Keep that in mind

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dismomof2boys

Always call. Never rely on the website. As soon as they put it out it will be up on every forum so just make sure you call early. On the day they release it you will either not be able to even get through. It will tell you all circuits are busy and hang up on you. Keep your finger on the redial button and keep calling back you will eventually get through. Then be prepared for about a hour wait to talk to someone. Just remember never quit trying. That's what they want you to do :). Free dinning had a 3 night minimum. Keep that in mind
So no August 11 start? Even for Disnsey Visa holders. Last year they had an extra week of dates at the beginning.

Upvote 0

mitchk

So no August 11 start? Even for Disnsey Visa holders. Last year they had an extra week of dates at the beginning.

I think August 11th is still on. I had spoke with one of my friends and they said if you really want to play it safe. Don't book till August 25. But I'm still 90% sure you should be able to get it by the 11th if you are a Disney visa card holder

Upvote 0

Greg H

All very exciting. We are hoping for November 25th.
The dates that I heard leaked were pretty much last year to the t , basically just starting and ending a day earlier if that makes any sense.

This is what we are hoping for! Come on November 25th!! Feel like I am at a craps table... Seriously though, thanks to everyone for posting what they are hearing. It is very much appreciated.

Upvote 0

Dismomof2boys

I think August 11th is still on. I had spoke with one of my friends and they said if you really want to play it safe. Don't book till August 25. But I'm still 90% sure you should be able to get it by the 11th if you are a Disney visa card holder
Thanks for the quick response. Our dates are set in stone but no matter if we get FD or not, we will have a blast.

Upvote 0

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
Why do you think I'm telling people to trust me. I can't say how sorry but I hope you have a wonderful trip. And FYI my trip is not a bounce back I went in September last year. Keep your eyes peeled for that date they release it. Good luck I'm sure you won't have a problem adding it to your reservation when they release the promo
Thanks yes we are very excited, my daughter's first trip she turns 1 in August. Thanks again for the info

Upvote 0
If you booked a trip last September for this September (and now changed it to this December), and are receiving free dining, that is called a FREE DINING BOUNCE-BACK OFFER. The dates you have been misleading everyone here with are the dates of the bounce-back offer, not this Fall's Free Dining offer. It sounds like you got a good deal. Please don't give people a list of dates and tell them that those are the FD promotion dates. . . people might make non-refundable plane reservations around this misinformation.

Upvote 0

mitchk

If you booked a trip last September for this September (and now changed it to this December), and are receiving free dining, that is called a FREE DINING BOUNCE-BACK OFFER. The dates you have been misleading everyone here with are the dates of the bounce-back offer, not this Fall's Free Dining offer. It sounds like you got a good deal. Please don't give people a list of dates and tell them that those are the FD promotion dates. . . people might make non-refundable plane reservations around this misinformation.

Not at all what I'm saying I thought I clearly stated it was not a bounce back I did not book anything last year

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom