AMA: All 3 Asia Resorts in 1 Trip! With Video!

glendroid

Original Poster
In late February/early March, some friends and I went our 4 year in the making trip spanning Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong. We visited all the resorts spending 2 days in Shanghai Disneyland (First Visit), 7 Days at Tokyo Disney Resort (2nd Visit) and 2 days at Hong Kong Disneyland (First Visit).

HOTELS:
Shanghai: 3 Nights Toy Story Hotel
Tokyo: 1 Night at Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay, 3 Nights Tokyo Disneyland Hotel, 2 Nights Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay and lastly 1 Night at Hotel Miracosta.

If you have any questions about the resorts, hotels, food or the nature of pulling off this trip.. feel free to ask!

Video:
Shanghai: 0:01-5:20
Tokyo: 5:21-12:17
Hong Kong: 12:18-15:09

Last edited:

Kman101

Always great to see more reports from the Asia parks! I haven't watched the video yet but I will. Any pictures to post though? I know video is easy but I'd love to see some pictures and a written report ... planning an Asia trip in a couple of years so, again, it's great to see more people getting there and reporting back.

Greenkai3000

In late February/early March, some friends and I went our 4 year in the making trip spanning Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong. We visited all the resorts spending 2 days in Shanghai Disneyland (First Visit), 7 Days at Tokyo Disney Resort (2nd Visit) and 2 days at Hong Kong Disneyland (First Visit).

HOTELS:
Shanghai: 3 Nights Toy Story Hotel
Tokyo: 1 Night at Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay, 3 Nights Tokyo Disneyland Hotel, 2 Nights Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay and lastly 1 Night at Hotel Miracosta.

If you have any questions about the resorts, hotels, food or the nature of pulling off this trip.. feel free to ask!

Video:
Shanghai: 0:01-5:20
Tokyo: 5:21-12:17
Hong Kong: 12:18-15:09

What were the crowds and weather like in Tokyo in February? Going back there next year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom