STK Orlando now offers brunch, including The Ultimate Brunch For Two

rob0519

I understand that money really isn't a problem for a lot of people, but how popular is this offering? I mean, really, who needs all this, "Dry Aged Tomahawk Steak, Butter-poached 2 lb. Lobster, King Crab Scrambled Eggs, rounded off with a Bottle of Veuve Clicquot" between 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM on a Sunday in 90 degree heat with 98% humidity?

disney4life2008

I understand that money really isn't a problem for a lot of people, but how popular is this offering? I mean, really, who needs all this, "Dry Aged Tomahawk Steak, Butter-poached 2 lb. Lobster, King Crab Scrambled Eggs, rounded off with a Bottle of Veuve Clicquot" between 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM on a Sunday in 90 degree heat with 98% humidity?

Exactly. This would be appealing if valet was included and my car was the door. But to eat all that food, pay all that money, then walk back those massive garages to get my car? NO! lol. But people will buy anything lol

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member

Exactly. This would be appealing if valet was included and my car was the door. But to eat all that food, pay all that money, then walk back those massive garages to get my car? NO! lol. But people will buy anything lol
Then I would venture to guess that you are not the market segment that STK is pitching this to. ;) We have no problem with the price, but as neither of us care for lobster, it isn't something that we would do.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer

I certainly hope it comes with a barf bag for two.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
I am just imagineering how people will feel as they leave their wonderful $275 brunch at STK.
For those they are pitching this to, they will feel like they had a great meal at a great price. This isn't something that you are scarfing down in 30 minutes. We would take at least 2 hours for it.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
For those they are pitching this to, they will feel like they had a great meal at a great price. This isn't something that you are scarfing down in 30 minutes. We would take at least 2 hours for it.

That's nice. After that you can enjoy your full stomach and how it interacts with the full effect of the mid-day Florida sun. It'll be a lovely combination.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
That's nice. After that you can enjoy your full stomach and how it interacts with the full effect of the mid-day Florida sun. It'll be a lovely combination.
We do just fine with it. I guess you've watched a whole bunch of people barfing after having lunch? Do you have nothing better to do with your day?

disney4life2008

Then I would venture to guess that you are not the market segment that STK is pitching this to. ;) We have no problem with the price, but as neither of us care for lobster, it isn't something that we would do.

This is true. But isn't this the same restaurant that has had to change their menu and make the exterior more appealing to get more people in the door?

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
This is true. But isn't this the same restaurant that has had to change their menu and make the exterior more appealing to get more people in the door?
Haven't heard that before. What have they changed on the exterior since it opened? And what has changed on the menu?

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
We do just fine with it. I guess you've watched a whole bunch of people barfing after having lunch? Do you have nothing better to do with your day?

You do just fine with what, a brunch that was just announced? Alright, well enjoy your nice little 34oz brunch steak, two pound lobster, and your king crab scrambled eggs before you spend a day at Disney Springs mid summer in Florida. At least you'll have a very nice bottle of alcohol to wash it down with. :joyfull::hilarious:

disney4life2008

Haven't heard that before. What have they changed on the exterior since it opened? And what has changed on the menu?

"Some of the big steaks haven't been as successful as they have been in other cities"

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/business/consumer/os-cfb-restaurant-retail-1003-20160926-story.html

I think there entrance is on the 2nd level so they changed the exterior to make it more appealing on the first floor. I think they also added outside tables on the first floor.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom