beauty and the beast onboard

patch553

Original Poster
we sail on the dream in early may, what are the chances of seeing the new beauty and the beast in the cinema onboard?

Mrhappyplace

I'd say there is nearly a 100% chance it will be showing in the theater (likely multiple times per day too) but I can't calculate your chances as I don't know you or what you do on a cruise. Either way enjoy your cruise!

JaxFLBear

we sail on the dream in early may, what are the chances of seeing the new beauty and the beast in the cinema onboard?
Given the box office numbers, it will be showing on-board for quite some time.

Also, you can call the regular cruise reservation number starting at 2 weeks out from your sail date to find out what movies will be available during your cruise.

patch553

Original Poster
thank you all,really looking forward to seeing this, if we do manage to see it on board it will be all the more magical thanks

Daveeeeed

thank you all,really looking forward to seeing this, if we do manage to see it on board it will be all the more magical thanks
Just be weary that the best time to see it is like 11 or 12 at night as there is so much to do on a cruise you'll find yourself being like "is it really worth spending 2 hours doing).
I was up until 3:30am one night and still had a blast with friends. Of course this all depends on what you like to do. Are you a first time cruiser?

patch553

Original Poster
this will be our 3rd cruise but we've never tried the cinemas, we wer thinking of perhaps a 9-10 o clock viewing would be pretty good for us, we are on the early dinning for the first time so are looking forward to doing stuff after dinner as apose to grabbing a drink and crashing out

Daveeeeed

this will be our 3rd cruise but we've never tried the cinemas, we wer thinking of perhaps a 9-10 o clock viewing would be pretty good for us, we are on the early dinning for the first time so are looking forward to doing stuff after dinner as apose to grabbing a drink and crashing out
You might want to do it then it seems:D.

Whatever you end up doing -- HAVE FUN!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom