Enchanted Rose Souvenir Cup Discontinued?

alissafalco

Original Poster
I pre-ordered my lunch for Be our Guest and ordered the latest hot item which is the Enchanted Rose Souvenir cup. I just checked my order and it says that it is discontinued and had been removed from my order :(
IMG_6556.JPG

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
They keep selling out but have been getting more in so they may have more by next week. No guarantees though. They have sold out several times already. ;)

disneygeek90

My girlfriend attempted to go yesterday morning and they were sold out. She asked a CM and apparently they will be “permanent” but it doesn’t sound like until quite some time since they can’t keep any in stock. She threw around July, but don’t know how accurate that really is.

drwadadli

Honestly, if they're $45 that's a pretty good deal. A meal + cup + tip even at breakfast you're looking at dropping at least $40.
I didn't think of it that way. I wasn't interested in the cup but I know several people that were and I was looking at ebay for them.

alissafalco

Original Poster
I have a dinner ADR for Saturday night. I'll ask the CM if they've restocked yet

They had some more last week briefly that they only gave them to preorders but sold out quickly again. So they may have some more by your reservation or before. ;)

I've been checking my pre-order every day and I'm still getting the same red message about my order :(:(

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I've been checking my pre-order every day and I'm still getting the same red message about my order :(:(

Yeah no one knows when they will be back and I'm sure once back yet again they will sell out quickly like the last several times already. So it's just a gamble if you will get one or not. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom