Club 32 Lounge

Suchomimus

635903855305929229-1817914172_1qdKD97.jpg

orlando678-

I'm coming around the the idea of Alice being a drop ride.:bookworm: Could be fun to play around with that and you can throw in some dark ride scenes before the drops themselves.
hmmm we could make it a multi level dark ride switching between the levels because of this drop ride transitions. Like starting on a higher level, falling through the rabbit hole, going through wonderland, maybe get kicked through white rabbits chimney etc.

orlando678-

Also for a Snow White ride, we could have the castle on and partly in a rocky mountainside in which the mines of the dwarfs are, so the ride could start out in the mines and could be done through the perspective of the dwarfs, but still offering more scenes than our current Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. Maybe, we could even have the castle boat ride pass by a cavern where the mine carts go by (similar to Indiana Jones and the lost expedition). The vehicles could either be mine trains or individual mine carts and the audio animatronics would be on the level of seven dwarfs mine train. Also there could be a more forested area next to the mountains where you could have scenes such as Heigh Ho on the log or the defeat of the evil queen etc.

FigmentPigments

Also for a Snow White ride, we could have the castle on and partly in a rocky mountainside in which the mines of the dwarfs are, so the ride could start out in the mines and could be done through the perspective of the dwarfs, but still offering more scenes than our current Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. Maybe, we could even have the castle boat ride pass by a cavern where the mine carts go by (similar to Indiana Jones and the lost expedition). The vehicles could either be mine trains or individual mine carts and the audio animatronics would be on the level of seven dwarfs mine train. Also there could be a more forested area next to the mountains where you could have scenes such as Heigh Ho on the log or the defeat of the evil queen etc.
Great idea!

mickeyfan5534

This is a very rough idea for Fairytale in the Stars but here it is

Follow Tinkerbell through an enchanting night sky where dreams come to life. All it takes is to close your eyes, make a wish, and believe that a fairytale can come true as you follow the stories of many classic characters come to life with dazzling fountains, beautiful fireworks, amazing projections, and astounding lasers mixing with live actors on Fantasia Castle Stage.

Opening
  • (Fairytale in the Stars theme)
A Dream is a Wish
  • Cinderella
  • So This is Love
A Star is Born
  • Go the Distance
  • Zero to Hero
Colors of the Wind
  • Just Around the River Bend
Under the Sea
  • Part of Your World
  • Kiss the Girl
Practically Perfect
  • Chim Chim Cher-ee
  • Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
  • Feed the Birds
  • Let's Go Fly a Kite
When She Returns
  • When Will My Life Begin (Reprise)
  • I've Got a Dream
  • I See the Light
The Fairest of All
  • Heigh Ho
  • The Silly Song
Hundred Acre Wood
  • Rumbly in my Tumbly
  • The Most Wonderful Thing About Tiggers
Tale as Old As Time
  • Be Our Guest
  • Beauty and the Beast
Finale
  • When You Wish Upon a Star
  • (Fairytale in the Stars theme)
Again, very rough outline that as far as I'm considering could be entirely changed by the final draft.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
My (tentative) objectives for the week:

- Frozen Mountain -- now that it seems like it will be an LPS attraction, we can talk about what we'd do with it -- basically my thoughts are I enjoy the premise they made for Frozenstrom - just I wish it was more fleshed out. That would be what this is -- a dark ride coaster.

- Fantasia -- I'd really like to get some final thoughts on that by the end of the week as that is the thread we seem to be slipping on in regards to content.

- Alice in Wonderland -- at least a rough draft/outline of what the ride will be.

- Mr. Toad -- Aside from the facade, I'm not exactly sure what the status of this ride is.

- Continued progress on Beauty and the Beast/World's Fair/Discoveryland

If anyone has any suggestions for these or other objectives feel free to post away!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Just got around to reading this (sometimes I "like" things for moral support then read them later:p) but I really like this concept.

@Brer Oswald I know you were interested in Snow White -- any thoughts on this?:)

MA Screamin'

Hey guys, I'm sorry for my abcense, it's just been schoolwork as the term is ending soon, and I've been needing to do some "housework" to keep my grades up. MCAS was today, tomorrow, and Thursday too... so that's fun, right? :confused::p

What are you doing in chemistry?

We just finished our electron configuration unit! I'm really trying to learn as much as possible out of this class, since I might go into Chem Engineering in college. Speaking of which, remind me one day soon to ask you guys about majors!

Yes! This is probably immensely pretentious but I agree with everything about that article. I would've had an A in English if I just finished my damn "Scarlet Letter" essay... "Gatsby" and "Huck Finn" were easy, "Scarlet Letter" I didn't do! :D

Gonna think some more about what you guys have been working on and get back into discussion in an hour or two. Anything that needs the most attention right now?

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Hey guys, I'm sorry for my abcense, it's just been schoolwork as the term is ending soon, and I've been needing to do some "housework" to keep my grades up. MCAS was today, tomorrow, and Thursday too... so that's fun, right? :confused::p

We just finished our electron configuration unit! I'm really trying to learn as much as possible out of this class, since I might go into Chem Engineering in college. Speaking of which, remind me one day soon to ask you guys about majors!

Yes! This is probably immensely pretentious but I agree with everything about that article. I would've had an A in English if I just finished my damn "Scarlet Letter" essay... "Gatsby" and "Huck Finn" were easy, "Scarlet Letter" I didn't do! :D

Gonna think some more about what you guys have been working on and get back into discussion in an hour or two. Anything that needs the most attention right now?
Hey welcome back!

Nothing too important to discuss right now (though a few posts above i had my objectives for the week) but we can really discuss anything im game!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom