Pre-Trip Our (Hopefully Pandora Thrown In) F&G Trip 2017

Hi fellow Disney fanatics! It's me @MySmallWorldof4 and welcome to my first Pre-Trip report @figmentfan423 , @ajrwdwgirl , @MinnieM123 , @21stamps , @Songbird76 , @Zipitidoda , @betty rose , @donaldtoo , @MOXOMUMD , @Courtney6682 , @Mr Ferret 88 , @Goofyernmost , @imahistorygeek , @Scoppin @Tony the Tigger , @TheMouseFan , @Ciara @Tuvalu @StarWarsGirl @Gabe1 and everyone else that I know I am forgetting. Sorry don't mean to forget. Too many of us crazies on this board.;)

Here are the basics for now.

Who is going Me, My DH, DD(15), DS(13), DD(9), and DD(6).

Here is a pic of my brood in front of the train station at MK before they put up the barrier. Taken in 2013
kids2013.jpg

Here is a pic of me and my used to be little guy.:arghh:
disney2013meandb.jpg

You may not be seeing me again, as I am generally the one taking the shots.;)I don't look any different, I swear! :D

We are staying in The Cabins at Fort Wildnerness. This has been a favorite of my kids since 2015. They love driving around in the golf carts. This will be our 3rd stay there.

Our tentative plans are:

We are driving 13-14 hours from PA after DH is done with work on May 18 and sleep over in South Carolina, or we will leave here at 1 or 2am and drive straight through and hopefully get on Disney property by 4pm on the 19th.

Friday May 19
Arrive at Disney Springs. We have a 5pm at Raglan Road. Hopefully we get to see the Irish dancers.
Check into FW and go enjoy the pool.

Saturday May 20
EPCOT
Fastpasses
Test Track
Living With The Land(mine and my DH's favorite place in all WDW).
Spaceship Earth
No ADR's on this day. We plan to try the food from the kiosks or grab something for picky eaters along the way.
Maybe play some mini golf at Winter/Summerland after. Pool in the afternoon.
For dinner, we will try Territory lounge. The fondue sounds awesome!
If we are up for more roaming we may catch the MK fireworks at Poly or GF. If we are too tired we will just call it a night.

Will continue plans later.

Thanks for reading!:)

Last edited:

MySmallWorldof4

Original Poster
Following along

Max
Thanks Max! :)
I'm in! 4 years doesn't seem that long ago for those little kids in your first picture to now be 15,13, 9 & 6!!! Also, I love their matching crocs!!! Can't wait to hear the rest of your plans:)
Thanks for following. Ugh kids grow up too fast. :cry:

Thanks for the tag friend! Where in PA are u from? We're about 10-15 mins from the airport(PHL)
We are an hour south of Harrisburg. Thanks for following!:)

Plans look great so far! Following :).
Thanks for following!:)

Following along too. Sounds like a great start to a wonderful trip.
Thanks and hopefully the plans will work out although I am willing to bend if necessary. ;)

Yes!!! I'm in!!
Thanks. Oh, to live up to your TR's!! I will try my hardest!;)

21stamps

Thanks Max! :)

Thanks for following. Ugh kids grow up too fast. :cry:

We are an hour south of Harrisburg. Thanks for following!:)

Thanks for following!:)

Thanks and hopefully the plans will work out although I am willing to bend if necessary. ;)

Thanks. Oh, to live up to your TR's!! I will try my hardest!;)

Ha ha. I won't be hard. ;)
Seriously though, I can't wait to read how you plan for 6!!! I'm going to be taking notes!

And.. I'm so glad that you're going to territory Lounge!!

MySmallWorldof4

Original Poster
Thanks for the tag!!! We stayed at FW in 2010. We really enjoyed it except for one thing....we didn't rent a golf cart. We decided if we make it back we are definitely getting a golf cart. So beautiful there. Excited to read more!!
I could not imagine staying there without the golf cart. It is way more enjoyable with it. Totally worth the extra money.

93boomer

Premium Member
Hi fellow Disney fanatics! It's me @MySmallWorldof4 and welcome to my first Pre-Trip report @figmentfan423 , @ajrwdwgirl , @MinnieM123 , @21stamps , @Songbird76 , @Zipitidoda , @betty rose , @donaldtoo , @MOXOMUMD , @Courtney6682 , @Mr Ferret 88 , @Goofyernmost , @imahistorygeek , @Scoppin @Tony the Tigger , @TheMouseFan , @Ciara @Tuvalu @StarWarsGirl @Gabe1 and everyone else that I know I am forgetting. Sorry don't mean to forget. Too many of us crazies on this board.;)

Here are the basics for now.

Who is going Me, My DH, DD(15), DS(13), DD(9), and DD(6).

Here is a pic of my brood in front of the train station at MK before they put up the barrier. Taken in 2013
View attachment 195084
Here is a pic of me and my used to be little guy.:arghh:
View attachment 195085
You may not be seeing me again, as I am generally the one taking the shots.;)I don't look any different, I swear! :D

We are staying in The Cabins at Fort Wildnerness. This has been a favorite of my kids since 2015. They love driving around in the golf carts. This will be our 3rd stay there.

Our tentative plans are:

We are driving 13-14 hours from PA after DH is done with work on May 18 and sleep over in South Carolina, or we will leave here at 1 or 2am and drive straight through and hopefully get on Disney property by 4pm on the 19th.

Friday May 19
Arrive at Disney Springs. We have a 5pm at Raglan Road. Hopefully we get to see the Irish dancers.
Check into FW and go enjoy the pool.

Saturday May 20
EPCOT
Fastpasses
Test Track
Living With The Land(mine and my DH's favorite place in all WDW).
Spaceship Earth
No ADR's on this day. We plan to try the food from the kiosks or grab something for picky eaters along the way.
Maybe play some mini golf at Winter/Summerland after. Pool in the afternoon.
For dinner, we will try Territory lounge. The fondue sounds awesome!
If we are up for more roaming we may catch the MK fireworks at Poly or GF. If we are too tired we will just call it a night.

Will continue plans later.

Thanks for reading!:)
Cool! Sounds like fun!! We should arrive between 3 and 5 depending on traffic. Staying at POFQ.

MySmallWorldof4

Original Poster
Thanks for the tag! :)
Sounds like an awesome plan/trip, so far!
Will do my best to follow...! ;) :)
Thanks! Will do my best to keep it interesting. ;)
You're off to a great start and of course following:joyfull:
Thanks!
Cool! Sounds like fun!! We should arrive between 3 and 5 depending on traffic. Staying at POFQ.
Yes, definitely hoping for no traffic. Fridays can be a bit more trafficky.
I'm in! Missing you by a week.
Are you going the week after when Pandora is officially open?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom