Spring Training, with a dash of Disney. Live.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
Salad. Again, we know which one is mine.

IMG_2420.JPG IMG_2421.JPG

Again, I am already stuffed. Not sure how much steak I'll be eating when it comes. Good call on tossing my "side" Hubby's way.

Not complaining (because it's wonderful), but there's a teeny kick to the salad dressing. In addition to my nose, my lips feel a little sun-burned, so the salad has made them all tingly. I took the EOS out of the string bag and put it in my purse before we left the room. Another good call.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
So the steaks have arrived.

This is my medium TBone:
IMG_2423.JPG

This is Hubby's medium RibEye:
IMG_2422.JPG

Well you know darn well I saw all that lovely fat on his and wanted to trade! Given that he knew I would only eat a few bites (seven actually), he agreed.

And done!
IMG_2425.JPG

Sorry @MinnieM123, I know it's a little undercooked for you, but it was perfect.
IMG_2424.JPG
(PS - I did not eat that missing carrot.)

If he orders dessert, I will be gobsmacked. I guess we'll never know if I was right or not.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
Undercooked?
Moo.
It was only a few years ago that I switched from well-done! (emphasis intended) to medium well, and then to medium-plus.

I knew I would only be eating a few bites from around the edges (which tend to be more well done than the middle), so I ordered medium for Hubby.

The difference in the flavour is unbelievable.

Eric1955

It was only a few years ago that I switched from well-done! (emphasis intended) to medium well, and then to medium-plus.

I knew I would only be eating a few bites from around the edges (which tend to be more well done than the middle), so I ordered medium for Hubby.

The difference in the flavour is unbelievable.

I used to get medium rare, but now I always get rare.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
I am a mean wife. Hubby has the meat-sweats, and I still made him walk up the stairs.

(52 stairs, by the way, not 48. Turns out there are two half flights of 10 steps each between Floor #1 and Floor #2, and then two half flights of eight steps for the others.)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
Yeah, $5 is a good deal for what is offered.
IMG_2431.JPG

Hubby's plate:
IMG_2426.JPG

Close up:
IMG_2427.JPG
(How does he eat eggs without pepper and ketchup? I had the usual - two coffees, water, and peach yogurt.)

There is a pool. I brought a swimsuit.
The pool is unheated. I will not be needing the swimsuit.
IMG_2432.JPG IMG_2434.JPG

No apostrophe required. It's not a contraction or a possessive.
IMG_2433.JPG

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
We are off the Florida Mall and then to Disney Springs. Dinner tonight at 'Ohana, which means it's been dropped from the September rotation.

There was a pair of gaucho slacks I meant to buy at Uniqlo. Size small - hah! (Although the medium fit exactly the same.) Conversely, there was not a single item of apparel in there that would have fit Hubby.

Lucky

A couple of days ago, I managed to modify our 9:55 'Ohana ADR to 9:10 pm.

Since then, I have been trying feverishly to get 8:40'ish. I think we are officially out of luck.

9:10 is a very awkward time for Wishes. Not sure how to play it yet.
Is it at 10? You could watch it from the restaurant. They play the audio over speakers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom