Trip Report From the Poly to "Radiator Springs" - Our First Split Stay!

Hi everyone! I’m Katie, and this is my trip report for our first split-stay WDW vacation!

When I began planning my family’s March 2017 visit, I knew we wanted to stay at least seven nights to really have time to enjoy the parks and resorts. My immediate family is my husband and our two children, a six year old girl and almost-three year old boy. This would be my daughter’s fifth WDW trip and my son’s third. We love traveling to WDW with our young children – we’ve found there is something for everyone to have an enjoyable vacation, and we feel Disney really makes it easy on young families with options like Rider Swap, Baby Care Centers, pack and plays and bed rails for the rooms, Magical Express/transportation (no car seats needed!) and much more.

We fell in love with both Animal Kingdom Lodge and Wilderness Lodge on previous trips, but we have also enjoyed several of the moderate and value resorts as well, most recently Port Orleans - Riverside and Coronado Springs. I decided the best way to experience a new deluxe resort but also stay within our budget, as well as accommodate a few more family members joining us later in the week, would be to do a split stay. We reserved a studio villa at the Polynesian directly through Disney (not DVC) for our family of four for the first four nights of our vacation and then a Cars Family Suite at Art of Animation with my in-laws added for the last three nights. We were on the Disney Dining Plan for both reservations.

We left before the sun came up on a Sunday to head for the airport in New Orleans, which is just under an hour from where I live in south Louisiana. The kids were great sports, and we took off and landed on time which is always great when traveling to start your vacation! (I love Southwest. Two free bags per person, early family boarding and minimal delays, in my experience!)
full

We checked in to Disney’s Magical Express at MCO and took the bus to our resort. I didn’t check for the exact time, but I want to say it was no more than an hour from the time we were off the plane to the time we got to our resort. I did get a text when boarding the bus that our room was not quite ready, so I planned to check with the front desk when we arrived.

When you arrive at the Polynesian, you really feel like you’re in a tropical oasis. The landscaping was beautiful, the lobby had a fresh smell, and lots of smiling cast members welcomed us to the resort. At the check in desk, I was told that our room was not yet ready but that they would text us when it became available. They gave us a few leis, which my daughter loved, and I picked up our rental stroller from the concierge, which served as a good luggage carrier for our carry on bags that we wanted to keep with us (perks of the kids getting a little older – they can walk around the resort when we need them to now!). The weather was a little chilly so we decided to get lunch and ride the monorail before jumping into the pool, since it was still before noon.

We went to Captain Cook’s, the quick service restaurant at the Polynesian, where we picked up our refillable resort mugs that are included on the dining plan and ordered lunch. My children split an order of chicken nuggets, while my husband tried the Hot Beef and Cheddar sandwich and I ordered the Pulled Pork Nachos. I have a strange pineapple allergy, but they (and every other restaurant at the Poly, we would find out) accommodated it by leaving off the pineapple salsa. The nachos were so good! The chips were house-made and wonton-like, with pulled pork, cheese, tomatoes and red onions.
full

After our ride on the monorail loop, we headed for the pool at the Poly, where we were able to change into our swimsuits. All of the Disney resort pools offer life vests, so we grabbed two for our kids as well as a few towels that were provided. My daughter really enjoyed the water slide, as she always does, and my son had a lot of fun on the splash pad/water playground.
full

Just as we got out of the pool, I received a text that our room was ready, which was perfect timing. It was around 1:30 p.m., and the kids were really ready for a nap after getting up so early for the airport. The room was everything we expected it to be – second floor in Tokelau; we couldn’t have asked for a better location! I wish I would have taken more photos of the room, but we were so tired and ready to get into the room I didn’t. We got the kids to sleep, and my husband went for a run on the path to the Grand Floridian (ambitious man, who quickly remembered you shouldn’t put any extra miles on your poor feet during a Disney vacation!) and picked up a drink for me at Tambu Lounge on the way back to the room. Cheers to an Island Sunset!
full

Once the kids were awake, we headed back out the gift shops, where my daughter decided she wanted to buy a pin trading starter kit with the gift card from grandma that was burning a hole in her pocket. I was actually surprised this was what she wanted, as I planned to introduce pin trading to her when she was a little older. But she was so into it, looking for just the right kit and talking to the gift shop cast member about it, that I couldn’t discourage it. This actually turned out to be one of the things that made our trip so memorable – all of the wonderful cast members taking the time to kneel down, talk to her, show her their pins… it brought tears to my eyes on more than one occasion! It really fit her personality as well, as she is so outgoing and loves to talk.

Finally, it was time for our dinner reservation at Ohana. I’ve eaten here once before, for our eleventh wedding anniversary, and I loved it – but I wasn’t so sure about bringing the kids. However, immediately upon arrival my daughter made friends with the hula instructor, who “decorated” her with extra leis and posed with her for a photo. When they dimmed the lights for Wishes, which we had a front and center view for, my son could hardly stand the excitement (in the best way!). The food was just as good as I remember (even if I had to skip a few things thanks to the aforementioned pineapple issue, but the chef was great about checking in and supplying alternative options) and they even brought extra macaroni and cheese for my son. My daughter actually ate the pork dumplings, sautéed broccoli, and skewered shrimp and steak, which surprised me! (Apologies again for the lack of photos … juggling all that food and two little ones, I had my hands full. Thank goodness I’d added Memory Maker for the big photo opportunities!)

Back in the room, we headed straight for bed. My daughter loved the twin pull-down bed that featured a sweet Lilo and Stitch, who we would be meeting the next morning…
full

Last edited:

MagicalMommy

Original Poster
*Magic Kingdom*

Our first full day began with an early breakfast reservation back at Ohana to meet Lilo and Stitch, as well as Mickey and Pluto, before heading to Magic Kingdom for the day. I don’t think I’ve ever dined at the same restaurant twice on a WDW vacation, but breakfast and dinner at Ohana are such different experiences, and it was really convenient since we were staying at the resort. Breakfast was standard fare – eggs, sausage, bacon, waffles, potatoes, biscuits – but very tasty. They advised me to skip the welcome bread and prepared a bowl of fruit without pineapple (due to my allergy mentioned above). The character interaction was great – both Lilo and Stitch were so playful, and the kids loved the parade led by the characters!
full

After breakfast, we took the monorail to the Magic Kingdom. We made it through bag check and the ticket gate without much wait and stopped for a few photos in front of the castle around the time the park was officially opening, so we didn’t see the new welcome show. We headed straight for Fantasyland to begin our day – pausing for a few PhotoPass opportunities on the way, of course.

full

full

We kicked off the morning on the Barnstormer before splitting up for a little while – me with my son for some Fantasyland favorites like Dumbo and Winnie the Pooh while my husband took my daughter for her first ride on Space Mountain! She is a little thrill seeker, as you’ll soon find out …
full

I have to mention here for the parents of little ones reading this trip report, that my son decided to become fully potty trained two weeks before our vacation. I was thrilled to be done with Pull-Ups but also a little nervous to see how it would work at Disney World, since my daughter had been potty trained for a year by her first trip. I was worried he might get too distracted or that we might get stuck in line at an inopportune time, but I didn’t want to go “backward” by making him wear a Pull-Up in the park. We had to slow down quite a few times for consistent restroom breaks, but he did great. No accidents (until one evening the very end of the trip when, against our better judgement, we let him skip a nap), so I’m really glad we stuck with it. I did enjoy the break from the changing tables, but I also got a personal tour of nearly every restroom at WDW, so let me know if you ever want a list of the cleanest, most convenient, or least desirable bathrooms in the parks! LOL

Back to the Magic Kingdom. We used our 7 Dwarfs Mine Train FastPass and got a rider swap ticket for my husband to use later, then decided to split a few flatbreads using two quick service credits at Pinocchio Village Haus since we’d had such a big breakfast. These flatbreads are not the best ones you can find on property, but they are a pretty consistent go-to for a quick meal. Then we treated the kids to their first Mickey Bars of the trip.

full

After that, we headed back to the resort for a late nap. Another tidbit for those traveling with young kids – we’d rented a double stroller for this trip even though my daughter is now six, with the hopes that we might be able to make stroller naps work a few of our park days. Our kids are good nappers, but in the right environment. While we were able to push nap time back a little later, they never got close to falling asleep in the stroller so we decided to head back to the resort for a proper nap since we'd planned to stay out until after Wishes later that evening. That is one thing I did love about our first stay at a monorail resort – being able to stroll right onto it was so nice. However, all of our previous trips have relied heavily on bus transportation so I don’t really view having to collapse the stroller while going back and forth as too much of a hassle, either.

When we returned to the park Monday evening, we fit in a few more attractions – including my daughter’s first visit to Haunted Mansion, which she didn't love. Afterward, we met up with my husband and son at Casey’s, where he’d scored an almost-front row table and chairs for us to eat at watch Wishes. Our order was ready just in time for me to pass around hot dogs as Wishes began. It may not have been the very best view for Wishes you could ever hope for, but it was perfect for us that night. We sat, ate, watched and enjoyed my son’s squeals with every pop of fireworks.

We took the boat back to the Polynesian afterward with minimal wait as they were dispatching larger boats to transport back to the resorts. We caught the Electrical Water Pageant as it made its way through Seven Seas Lagoon, which was really cool – it was almost like we were part of the parade. A magical memory for sure!

full

Frogglet

I have to mention here for the parents of little ones reading this trip report, that my son decided to become fully potty trained two weeks before our vacation. I was thrilled to be done with Pull-Ups but also a little nervous to see how it would work at Disney World, since my daughter had been potty trained for a year by her first trip. I was worried he might get too distracted or that we might get stuck in line at an inopportune time, but I didn’t want to go “backward” by making him wear a Pull-Up in the park. We had to slow down quite a few times for consistent restroom breaks, but he did great. No accidents (until one evening the very end of the trip when, against our better judgement, we let him skip a nap), so I’m really glad we stuck with it. I did enjoy the break from the changing tables, but I also got a personal tour of nearly every restroom at WDW, so let me know if you ever want a list of the cleanest, most convenient, or least desirable bathrooms in the parks! LOL

We have 17 days to our trip and my 2 year old is very close to potty training but I am secretly hoping she waits until after our trip so I can avoid being in the bathroom all day on our vacation but will roll with it if that is what happens but I may be messaging you for that list, LOL.

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

MagicalMommy

Original Poster
*Animal Kingdom*

We set our alarms again Tuesday to make it for park opening at Animal Kingdom. The bus transportation at the Poly (and also later at Art of Animation) was terrific. We never waited more than 10 minutes for a bus at the resorts or parks the entire week.

Once inside Animal Kingdom, we were allowed to walk toward the Tree of Life where we were held in close quarters until the park officially opened. On our way in, we picked up a Wilderness Explorers book for my daughter, who really enjoyed collecting the stickers and learning from and interacting with the cast members. Between this and the pin trading, our park touring slowed down a bit – which was not a bad thing at all! (And we still fit a lot in.)

full

We headed straight for Dinoland, as my daughter’s first request was to ride Primeval Whirl since she was exactly half and inch too short to ride it on our girls trip last summer. My husband and I took turns riding it with her while the other took my son on Triceratop Spin twice. My daughter and I rode Dinosaur using our first FastPass, which we did not even need by this point (around 9:20 a.m.).

We then made our way to try to meet Pocahontas before our breakfast reservation at Tusker House. This, of course, was after a restroom break and everyone getting a layer of sunscreen, so we only had about 20 minutes before we had to check in for Tusker House. The line was not very long at all, but we decided we'd better head to breakfast, where we arrived a little early and were promptly welcomed and seated.

Tusker House is one of my family’s favorite meals. The breakfast options are so delicious, the décor is unique, and the character interaction is great. By this point in our WDW travels, we have a solid character meal/buffet plan in place that includes me taking my daughter to make a plate for her, my son and myself. Then, my husband goes to make his plate, allowing us all time to eat a little as we wait for the first character to come by. The meal was actually leisurely, with lots of coffee drinking, plate re-filling and chatting as we waited for all the characters to make their rounds. We were not in a hurry and thoroughly enjoyed our time at Tusker House. (Another tip – we love to do a table service brunch-time reservation and then a quick service early dinner. We all grabbed a banana and/or granola bar in the room before heading to the park that morning, which was just enough to hold us over until we had a full meal.)

full

full

full

I should probably take this moment to apologize for my photograph/documentary skills. I either take photos of the food or of the characters, but apparently never both! Sorry!

We trekked back to Dinoland to The Boneyard, because when you have a two year old boy who loves dirt and digging, you just have to. The Boneyard didn't open until 10 a.m., so we missed it on our first pass through Dinoland. We like it because the pea gravel comes off shoes/socks/clothes really easily, and it gave my husband and I some time to sit and chat while the kids played.

I can’t remember if we made the trek directly back to Kilimanjaro Safaris (our next FastPass) or if this is when our six year old convinced us she was ready to ride Expedition Everest, but either way they both happened around this time. She loved Everest and proceeded to ride it three more times by the end of the week. I told you she's adventurous! My son absolutely loved the safari as well.

full

After those two experiences, we tried to squeeze in Flights of Wonder, but my son was beginning to show the signs of an overdue nap, so we quickly exited and headed back to the resort.

After nap time, we returned to the park and headed directly for Flame Tree Barbecue, probably my favorite quick service restaurant on Disney property, where we all shared two platters while overlooking the outdoor theatre where Rivers of Light would be shown and Expedition Everest. I really think this would be a great spot to catch Rivers of Light (from behind) if you did not have a dining package, FastPass or want to stand in the very long stand by line we witnessed. In fact, a group was waiting for our table when we finished dinner to do just that. Luckily we had vouchers from our Tusker House meal being a dining package, so we went to find the line a little earlier than planned just to slow down and take in the beautiful evening.

full

Rivers of Light was really beautiful. Everyone, from our two year old to the adults, was captivated by it! We took the long way out of the park afterward to avoid the crowd and spend a little more time in the park after dark. I believe this was the latest I’ve ever stayed at Animal Kingdom! The bus service was also reliable on the return trip that night, and we got everyone into bed by a decent time.

full

Last edited:

MagicalMommy

Original Poster
We have 17 days to our trip and my 2 year old is very close to potty training but I am secretly hoping she waits until after our trip so I can avoid being in the bathroom all day on our vacation but will roll with it if that is what happens but I may be messaging you for that list, LOL.

Thanks for sharing your experiences.
This is how I felt; like, couldn't we have waited?! But of course I didn't want to discourage it and figured we would just roll with it. I did pack an entire pack of Pull-Ups in our suitcase just in case, and multiple changes of clothes in our larger backpack that stayed with our stroller in the park. Good luck!

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
The Boneyard and your 2 year old...... Did you feel "safe" with him playing by himself out there with all the older kids, or did he mostly stick by your daughter? We have a two year old with no siblings and the bone yard looked like maybe something we should wait until the next trip for due to that.

MagicalMommy

Original Poster
The Boneyard and your 2 year old...... Did you feel "safe" with him playing by himself out there with all the older kids, or did he mostly stick by your daughter? We have a two year old with no siblings and the bone yard looked like maybe something we should wait until the next trip for due to that.
I have definitely never felt like he was unsafe playing there -- he also played at The Boneyard when he was 1.5, although he did stick close to his sister that time. The area is not huge, and we went in with them/sat along the side, and there were cast members present, so I did not feel apprehensive at all. I hope that helps!

PrincessL

*Magic Kingdom*

Our first full day began with an early breakfast reservation back at Ohana to meet Lilo and Stitch, as well as Mickey and Pluto, before heading to Magic Kingdom for the day. I don’t think I’ve ever dined at the same restaurant twice on a WDW vacation, but breakfast and dinner at Ohana are such different experiences, and it was really convenient since we were staying at the resort. Breakfast was standard fare – eggs, sausage, bacon, waffles, potatoes, biscuits – but very tasty. They advised me to skip the welcome bread and prepared a bowl of fruit without pineapple (due to my allergy mentioned above). The character interaction was great – both Lilo and Stitch were so playful, and the kids loved the parade led by the characters!
full

After breakfast, we took the monorail to the Magic Kingdom. We made it through bag check and the ticket gate without much wait and stopped for a few photos in front of the castle around the time the park was officially opening, so we didn’t see the new welcome show. We headed straight for Fantasyland to begin our day – pausing for a few PhotoPass opportunities on the way, of course.

full

full

We kicked off the morning on the Barnstormer before splitting up for a little while – me with my son for some Fantasyland favorites like Dumbo and Winnie the Pooh while my husband took my daughter for her first ride on Space Mountain! She is a little thrill seeker, as you’ll soon find out …
full

Back to the Magic Kingdom. We used our 7 Dwarfs Mine Train FastPass and got a rider swap ticket for my husband to use later, then decided to split a few flatbreads using two quick service credits at Pinocchio Village Haus since we’d had such a big breakfast. These flatbreads are not the best ones you can find on property, but they are a pretty consistent go-to for a quick meal. Then we treated the kids to their first Mickey Bars of the trip.

full

After that, we headed back to the resort for a late nap. Another tidbit for those traveling with young kids – we’d rented a double stroller for this trip even though my daughter is now six, with the hopes that we might be able to make stroller naps work a few of our park days. Our kids are good nappers, but in the right environment. While we were able to push nap time back a little later, they never got close to falling asleep in the stroller so we decided to head back to the resort for a proper nap since we'd planned to stay out until after Wishes later that evening. That is one thing I did love about our first stay at a monorail resort – being able to stroll right onto it was so nice. However, all of our previous trips have relied heavily on bus transportation so I don’t really view having to collapse the stroller while going back and forth as too much of a hassle, either.

When we returned to the park Monday evening, we fit in a few more attractions – including my daughter’s first visit to Haunted Mansion, which she didn't love. Afterward, we met up with my husband and son at Casey’s, where he’d scored an almost-front row table and chairs for us to eat at watch Wishes. Our order was ready just in time for me to pass around hot dogs as Wishes began. It may not have been the very best view for Wishes you could ever hope for, but it was perfect for us that night. We sat, ate, watched and enjoyed my son’s squeals with every pop of fireworks.

We took the boat back to the Polynesian afterward with minimal wait as they were dispatching larger boats to transport back to the resorts. We caught the Electrical Water Pageant as it made its way through Seven Seas Lagoon, which was really cool – it was almost like we were part of the parade. A magical memory for sure!

Definitely along for the ride:) Great start!

We will be staying at the Poly with our DS6 DS5 and DS who will almost be three. So far you have addressed 2 of my main concern...touring with an adventurous 6 year old and potty training!!! He is showing interest and I'm like can't you wait like your brothers who we had to force at the age of 3 lol! DS6 loves the big rides and DS5 thinks he does because DS6 is into them but he gets motion sickness. So, we will be doing rider switch and dividing up as well. Can you tell me what your DD didn't like about HM? I haven't been on it in many, many years and all the boys think they want to go on it but I'm hesitant.

Thanks and sorry for such a little long post. Loving the TR!

PrincessL

I wouldn't hesitate with a two year old. I think it is a great break for the kids to get out of the stroller and just run and play! There is pleanty of room for adults to chase around the smaller children. I just prob wouldn't let him go on the really big slides.

MagicalMommy

Original Poster
Definitely along for the ride:) Great start!

We will be staying at the Poly with our DS6 DS5 and DS who will almost be three. So far you have addressed 2 of my main concern...touring with an adventurous 6 year old and potty training!!! He is showing interest and I'm like can't you wait like your brothers who we had to force at the age of 3 lol! DS6 loves the big rides and DS5 thinks he does because DS6 is into them but he gets motion sickness. So, we will be doing rider switch and dividing up as well. Can you tell me what your DD didn't like about HM? I haven't been on it in many, many years and all the boys think they want to go on it but I'm hesitant.

Thanks and sorry for such a little long post. Loving the TR!
Your oldest and youngest are the exact same ages as mine! You guys will have a great time. Regarding HM, she was not scared like I thought she might be. It had been a long time since I'd been back on it as well so I was also unsure but we decided to go for it. We talked more about it being "silly" than scary. It was almost 8 p.m., and I think she was tired from the day and/or used to the excitement of some of the faster rides ... the ride stopped a few times while we were on it, so it was pretty slow. She'd probably do it again, but it was not her favorite by any stretch.

MagicalMommy

Original Poster
*EPCOT*

The night before, we decided to push back our first FastPass time for our Epcot day and take it easy in the morning since we’d been going full-speed the past two days. Since my kids are early birds, we still made it to the park around 10 a.m. after having breakfast using quick-service credits at Captain Cook’s at the Polynesian.

full

We spent the majority of our time before lunch at The Seas with Nemo and Friends and The Land. My son loves fish/aquariums, and my daughter loves Living with the Land – and who doesn’t love Soarin’? – so everyone was happy and having a great time. We tackled the Nemo ride, Turtle Talk with Crush, playtime in the Seas, Living with the Land and Soarin fairly quickly. Obviously, the lines weren’t long, and we moved our FastPasses as needed to grab better times for where we were at in the park.

We started getting hungry, and I asked my kids if they wanted ice cream for lunch. They looked at me, shocked … I NEVER offer things like ice cream for lunch! We had been eating so much food by this point, I don’t think any of us wanted a full meal. I figured I could bring a little magic to this vacation, too. LOL! Of course, they said yes. We headed to L'Artisan des Glaces for a single scoop/snack credit. I also got them a Mickey pretzel to share for good measure. #momoftheyear

full

full

We walked around World Showcase as the kids chilled in the stroller (it was really hot by this point – mid-80s already the first week of March!) and stopped at a few Flower & Garden Festival booths. My favorite was the carne asada with spicy black bean cake and watermelon cucumber slush at Florida Fresh, for exactly two snack credits.

full

My husband also tried the meatballs in Italy, and we shared an order of vegetable spring rolls and ordered two spicy chicken lettuce wraps in China. We enjoyed everything we tried! I also swung into Karamell-Kuche in Germany, my favorite land of snack credit opportunity, and picked up a caramel peanut apple to snack on later and a milk chocolate caramel with sea salt to snack on immediately.

By the time we made our way around World Showcase, we were all ready for a break so we headed back to the Polynesian. (I told you my kids don't stroller nap. They rode in the stroller the entire walk around World Showcase with full tummies during prime nap time, and still nothing.) The monorail was having technical difficulty, so they supplied a bus right away to take us back to the Ticket and Transportation Center, and from there we walked to the Poly. I loved the walking path between the resort and the TTC! It was very convenient.

After our nap, I called down to the front desk to see if the monorail was back in action, and it was. We arrived back at Epcot with enough time for my husband and daughter to use the Soarin' Rider Swap pass she and I had picked up earlier, while I took my son to one of the temporary playgrounds set up just for the Flower & Garden Festival. I was so impressed with this soft-turf “garden” with a play set, musical instruments for the kids to play with and, of course, flowers. I talked to the Cast Members on duty, and they said there was a second playground – Cars-themed, which you’ll soon find out is my son’s absolute favorite. Unfortunately we did not make it over there before our dinner reservation at Coral Reef.

full

full

full

Coral Reef. I cannot say enough good things about our dinner experience here! I’m actually sad I’ve waited this long to try it! When we checked in, I asked if we could have a table near the tanks even if we had to wait a little. The hostess said there was a really long wait for one of those tables, but he would do his best. And did he ever! We waited about 20 minutes past our reservation time, but our table was front and center. The kids, as well as my husband and I, were so excited! So note: Requests are just that, but it doesn't hurt to ask if you're also willing to wait to be accommodated.

full

full

full

When it was time to place our food order, my husband and I both chose the Grilled New York Strip Steak, and my daughter ordered the kids’ version of the same, the Jr. Reef Steak. While we waited for our food, we were “entertained” by the variety of marine life that seemed close enough to touch. Children and adults throughout the restaurant were equally intrigued by this dining experience. At one point, participants in the DiveQuest scuba diving adventure swam past as we watched, waving to everyone in the restaurant. It was a great way to pass the time waiting for our entrees.

full

The food was really delicious. My husband and I love a good steak, and this one was very good! It was cooked well and the butter made it very moist. The sides of mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables (we got broccolini) were also very good.

full

Finally, it was time to order my favorite part of any meal – dessert! Coral Reef features several good dessert options. I chose the Turtle Cheesecake with Caramel while my husband ordered the Baileys and Jack Daniel's Mousse. Both were equally delicious – we “dove” right in! (Seriously, sorry for the half-eaten photos ... however, you're lucky I got one at all!) My daughter ordered a cupcake, and both her entrée and dessert were enough to share with our two-year-old, who still does not eat much for dinner.

full

We headed “home” after dinner since it was getting late and we didn’t think the kids would make it through IllumiNations. We were really reminded on this trip that you can’t do absolutely everything on a single vacation, but we had such a great time enjoying new experiences and old favorites that we hardly minded missing some other things we had hoped to accomplish!

Last edited:

SarahBella82

I am enjoying your storytelling. Thanks for sharing!

And I also applaud your choice not to post face pics of your kiddos. I have the same policy.

Can't wait to read more!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom