Opinions of Blaze Pizza

MySmallWorldof4

Original Poster
Just wondering what everyone's opinions are of Blaze Pizza at DS? We have a similar chain called Pie 5 here and are not that impressed. I am trying to figure out if we should try Blaze or go to Wolfgang Puck instead.

MickeyMomV

I would do Wolfgang Puck. I've never had Blaze but pizza is pizza. You have some good places and some not so good places but in the end its still pizza. Wolfgang's has an extensive menu and I hear great things about the food.

Dory71

I would do Wolfgang Puck. I've never had Blaze but pizza is pizza. You have some good places and some not so good places but in the end its still pizza. Wolfgang's has an extensive menu and I hear great things about the food.
We love Wolfgang Puck Express and find a good variety of choices even for my picky eater. We tried Blaze this past visit and everyone enjoyed the pizza. You get a great value since the pizza is easily shared by 2 people. Either way is a win in my book. It would just depend of if everyone feels like pizza or not.

LeighM

We have a Blaze Pizza in our hometown and we love it! The pizzas are perfect individual sizes where you can get the thin crust, double crust, or gluten free. The taste of it being heated in the fire ovens is better than most pizzas elsewhere. You can chose a make your own pizza with however many toppings you want all for one price. We like not having to pay extra for more toppings. They also have a selection of salads for those not interested in pizza.

Superpocky

It was good but small. I had to eat 2 and 1/2 pizzas to be satisfied and I am not a big eater. As a reference I am usually satisfied with 2/3 of a medium dominos pan pizza.

thomas998

Just wondering what everyone's opinions are of Blaze Pizza at DS? We have a similar chain called Pie 5 here and are not that impressed. I am trying to figure out if we should try Blaze or go to Wolfgang Puck instead.
We've had both... I'm not a huge fan of either one... I would never go back to Blaze, crust was way too thin and for whatever reason my pizza was kind of soggy... also remember the Canadian bacon tasted more like bologna which fine for a sandwich but kind of nasty for a pizza.... Puck's was okay... but we've had issue with consistency, one time we went and it was fine the next time it was below the quality of a Wolfgang Puck's frozen pizza.... So don't go with high expectations... I would say Puck's was better than the pizza you would find in magic kingdom, Blaze was not... Frankly I would probably go back to my room and order a Dominos before I would eat at Blaze.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom