Spring Training, with a dash of Disney. Live.

Lucky

I work for a builder, I get the whole low-flow shower head/low-flush toilet thing. I really do.

But when it takes an extra five minutes just to get my hair wet enough to lather, an extra five minutes to rinse out the shampoo, and another extra five minutes to rinse out the conditioner ... did we really save any water? Did we?
I think the idea is to make it so inconvenient that you don't wash your hair at all.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
Brekkie is a little different every day.

Today we have ham, meh; some kind of egg and bacon thing, which looked like it needed ketchup IMO; and fried potatoes, which for sure would have benefitted from some ketchup; pastries AND a muffin.
IMG_2378.JPG IMG_2381.JPG

You get a peach yogurt and you get a peach yogurt ....
IMG_2380.JPG

Someone needs some fibre, 'cause you know ....
IMG_2379.JPG

This drives Hubby nuts. I must have lots of milk, so that no flake is left dry, but sadly this wastes more than half of the milk. Not a waste at home mind you, because we have a dog.
IMG_2382.JPG

Coffee and water for me. Coffee and OJ for Hubby.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
What to do for dinner? We were thinking Outback (because we don't have those at home anymore), but we just had steak yesterday; and we're at 'Ohana tomorrow.

Can you really have too much steak though?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
The prints for my downstairs hallway:

This one will go to the right of the ones that are already there.
IMG_2386.JPG

And Sad Stitchie will go on the opposite wall, beside the door, above the corner shelf.
IMG_2385.JPG

I've never seen Lilo and Stitch, but this picture really speaks to me. I nearly bought it last September. Not sure why I didn't.

PUSH

The prints for my downstairs hallway:

This one will go to the right of the ones that are already there.
View attachment 195000

And Sad Stitchie will go on the opposite wall, beside the door, above the corner shelf.
View attachment 195002

I've never seen Lilo and Stitch, but this picture really speaks to me. I nearly bought it last September. Not sure why I didn't.
I have the MK one sitting in a closet right now.

NYwdwfan

Paging @JenniferS:

http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions...mondays-continues-today-at-disney-springs.htm

Marketplace Mondays continues today at Disney Springs, with special one-day only offers.

To redeem any of the offers below, just show the original Tweet from the official Disney Springs account.
  • Free chips and a drink with sandwich purchase at Earl of Sandwich
  • 20% off food and non-alcoholic beverages at Wolfgang Puck Express
  • 10% off at Basin
  • 15% off at Savannah Bee Co.
  • Buy two pretzels, get one free at Wetzel's Pretzels
  • 15% off at Live Trends
  • 10% off storewide at Little MissMatched.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
Paging @JenniferS:

http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions...mondays-continues-today-at-disney-springs.htm

Marketplace Mondays continues today at Disney Springs, with special one-day only offers.

To redeem any of the offers below, just show the original Tweet from the official Disney Springs account.
  • Free chips and a drink with sandwich purchase at Earl of Sandwich
  • 20% off food and non-alcoholic beverages at Wolfgang Puck Express
  • 10% off at Basin
  • 15% off at Savannah Bee Co.
  • Buy two pretzels, get one free at Wetzel's Pretzels
  • 15% off at Live Trends
  • 10% off storewide at Little MissMatched.
I know - it showed up on my FB. Zero chance I can entice Hubby to drive on the I-4 during rush hour today. :(

Thank you though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom