Village Haus at Disneyland changing into the Red Rose Taverne

dweezil78

Peter Pan needs to be fixed NOW! There is no reason for the queue to ever get that long. It's a simple dark ride where you get to fly. They need better through put. The Magic Kingdom's version doesn't have massive lines like that.

I took this on a Wednesday last year at MK -- a full week+ BEFORE Thanksgiving. Granted, they have a FP line as well, but still.... craziness.

IMG_5825.JPG

Figments Friend

Yep.

Pan is notorious for ALWAYS having a long wait time on both Coasts.
The typical standard wait time is almost always 45 to 55 minutes at any given time...except maybe at rope drop or 15 minutes before Park closing.
Busy days it's an hour +.

The least amount I have seen for a wait time for PPF while visiting was 25 minutes, and that was Disneyland's version immediately after opening for the day.

Crazy...but people love flying away to Neverland for those two and a half minutes.
I know I sure do.
:)

-

Phroobar

I wonder what they can do to increase capacity on Peter Pan? Would making the ships hold more people help? Would the MK conveyor belt help load times at DL? Should Mr. Toad disappear for a bigger combined Peter Pan with more ships and capacity? Maybe scrap Pan all together for something that has better capacity?

D

Deleted member 107043

Pan is just one symptom of a much bigger problem. For example in their weekly DL Update today MiceChat made a very good argument about how the occasional out of control traffic flow issues in TL and AL should to be addressed. A lot of headaches could be solved if they would simply limit the number of people they let in every day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom