Spring Training, with a dash of Disney. Live.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
Fading fast, but here are a few photos before I turn in.

Purchases.
Tammy is a huge Alice fan, so I got her a two pack of tea towels.
The trivets are for me. With Son #1 moving back in, I'm going to need them. He's bad for placing hot pots, pans, and trays wherever.
IMG_2325.JPG

I have two of these Mickey oven mitts already, but Ski stained them. :banghead:
The Bowl I already have on my kitchen table, but I need anuddy.
IMG_2326.JPG

How many of the blankies? Three please. One for me. One as a thank you gift for dog-sitting SIL. One to put away for an as-needed gift.
IMG_2327.JPG

Not really pictured (they're under the oven mitts), a set of bamboo Mickey coasters. I actually use coasters (of course I do) and Hubby liked these ones.

Also, not pictured are two prints. One horizontal pic to go with the other three in my downstairs hallway, and one vertical - a sad Stitchie and toad one. Hubby doesn't like it. Pics tomorrow. They're wrapped up.

Last edited:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
I took this photo:
IMG_2315.JPG
... hours before this one:
IMG_2324.JPG
(I clearly mis-remembered the angle.)

That's Mike Wazowski ... with one eye.
IMG_2316.JPG

I was hungry.
IMG_2317.JPG

I can see "Canada".
IMG_2312.JPG

Call them what you will ... they're "handcuffs"!
IMG_2314.JPG

This is me, but I actually have to be up by 8:00, so off to bed I go. Besides, I'm really going to hurt Hubby if he reads me one more UNC/Duke tweet!
IMG_2313.JPG

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
Brutal drive home from the Springs. Construction everywhere. Fireworks too.

IMG_2370.JPG IMG_2372.JPG

I-4 is a total ship-show. This was cool though.
IMG_2375.JPG

This was not:
IMG_2376.JPG IMG_2377.JPG
(That's a car on fire on the shoulder BTW. We were able to zoom by because it had just happened. A few minutes later, and we would have been stuck for ages. It was funny to note that the car's occupants had managed to pull all of their luggage out of the car. Bad enough to lose your vehicle; worse I guess, if you've got no clean undies.)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
And this is why I really, really like Free Dining - even if it is the sole reason for everything that is wrong with WDW. :rolleyes:

View attachment 194884

Good grief, $115?! No wonder the server wrote "Thank You" on the bill !!! :eek:

The trivets are for me. With Son #1 moving back in, I'm going to need them. He's bad for placing hot pots, pans, and trays wherever.
img_2325-jpg.194934

Those Mickey trivets are so cute!! WANT! :happy:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
I work for a builder, I get the whole low-flow shower head/low-flush toilet thing. I really do.

But when it takes an extra five minutes just to get my hair wet enough to lather, an extra five minutes to rinse out the shampoo, and another extra five minutes to rinse out the conditioner ... did we really save any water? Did we?

PUSH

Fading fast, but here are a few photos before I turn in.

Purchases.
Tammy is a huge Alice fan, so I got her a two pack of tea towels.
View attachment 194934

I have two of these Mickey oven mitts already, but Ski stained them. :banghead:
The Bowl I already have on my kitchen table, but I need anuddy.
View attachment 194935

How many of the blankies? Three please. One for me. One as a thank you gift for dog-sitting SIL. One to put away for an as-needed gift.
View attachment 194936

Not really pictured (they're under the oven mitts), a set of bamboo Mickey coasters. I actually use coasters (of course I do) and Hubby liked these ones.

Also, not pictured are two prints. One horizontal pic to go with the other three in my downstairs hallway, and one vertical - a sad Stitchie and toad one. Hubby doesn't like it. Pics tomorrow. They're wrapped up.
We have one of the Mickey trivets from several years back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom