Fastpass+ for second park

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Original Poster
Is this possible?

Step 1. Book only one Fastpass for Epcot (Frozen Ever After)
Step 2. Ride Frozen Ever After
Step 3. Book a Fastpass to use later in the day at Magic Kingdom

I know this would work if I booked and used all three Fastpasses at Epcot, but the way it fits into my itinerary, I really don't need/want more than Frozen on this particular day. Do I need to book two nonsense reservations and let them expire to be eligible to book at a second park?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Yes you certainly can book only one at a time. You don't have to do 3 in one park but if you want to book ahead of time you can only book 3 in one park initially.
If you book only 1 and then after you use it you can book another in a different park but only on the day of. When Fastpass+ first began you could not do this but since I believe about a year ago you can. (Don't remember exactly when this changed) You of course can't book different parks in the same day ahead of time though. ;)
Have you done this? I have never been able to only book one FP, use it, and then book a FP in another park. The app won't allow me to book a 4th until I have booked 2 additional (for a total of 3 in park #1) and used them both OR the time frame has elapsed. Then the system allows booking a 4th in a different park.
I had 9 trips to the world in 2016 and my most recent visit was last month.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Have you done this? I have never been able to only book one FP, use it, and then book a FP in another park. The app won't allow me to book a 4th until I have booked 2 additional (for a total of 3 in park #1) and used them both OR the time frame has elapsed. Then the system allows booking a 4th in a different park.
I had 9 trips to the world in 2016 and my most recent visit was last month.

I haven't but friends of ours were able to at the end of 2016. I personally have not tried it yet. And also on other boards to remain nameless they have said they were able to. But I was not going to be able to try since the supposed changes until later this year when we are back. So no I have not done this. I'm batting 1000 today. I don't usually make mistakes this often. LOL! Rebuilding our home since the floods is taking all of my WDW knowledge and brain away. Haha! I'm usually the one correcting the wrong infonout there elsewhere and there is a lot . Lol. I'll delete to avoid confusion being I have not done it myself so couldn't vouch for it. ;)

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I haven't but friends of ours were able to at the end of 2016. I personally have not tried it yet. And also on other boards to remain nameless they have said they were able to. But I was not going to be able to try since the supposed changes until later this year when we are back. So no I have not done this. I'm batting 1000 today. I don't usually make mistakes this often. LOL! Rebuilding our home since the floods is taking all of my WDW knowledge and brain away. Haha! I'll delete to avoid confusion being I have not done it myself so couldn't vouch for it. ;)
No worries. Hope you are back in the comfort of your home real soon. Sorry for your loss.

sxeensweet

No worries. Hope you are back in the comfort of your home real soon. Sorry for your loss.

Thank you!! It's been crazy it happened in August and we are still not back home yet. Hoping by the end of May. And I'm a Matron if Honor for my best friends wedding next month so lots going on with that too lately .
I'm sure you may have noticed a difference on here since I usually don't speak on something unless I know myself and have correct info. Usually I always double check but have slacked recently. Thankfully you are always on your game to correct any info that may be incorrect. Lol :oops::bookworm:

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Thank you!! It's been crazy it happened in August and we are still not back home yet. Hoping by the end of May. And I'm a Matron if Honor for my best friends wedding next month so lots going on with that too lately .
I'm sure you may have noticed a difference on here since I usually don't speak on something unless I know myself and have correct info. Usually I always double check but have slacked recently. Thankfully you are always on your game to correct any info that may be incorrect. Lol :oops::bookworm:
We're all here to help each other out. :happy:

sxeensweet

We're all here to help each other out. :happy:

I'm embarrassed though lately I make my mistakes of course but not usually that many especially after being on here all these years. I should know better. Lol
Back on the subject at hand It would be a welcome change to make one at a time and In different parks with a park hopper or AP that we always have one or the other. This year we are back to having AP's. ;)

mickeysaver

Is this possible?

I know this would work if I booked and used all three Fastpasses at Epcot, but the way it fits into my itinerary, I really don't need/want more than Frozen on this particular day. Do I need to book two nonsense reservations and let them expire to be eligible to book at a second park?

I am so glad you asked this question. The answers here just kept me from having a sort of messed up Easter Sunday. :)

21stamps

You've always provided accurate and helpful info to me! I'm so sorry about the flood :( Hope everything is moving along to get back to normal!!

I was curious about this subject as well.
Maybe it will change soon!

sxeensweet

You've always provided accurate and helpful info to me! I'm so sorry about the flood :( Hope everything is moving along to get back to normal!!

I was curious about this subject as well.
Maybe it will change soon!

Yes hoping it changes soon maybe!

And Thank you so much! It's been a long road but we are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel! House will basically be brand new once we are finished. We even have a brand new roof due to a leak we discovered seperate from the flood that was leaking inside our walls where of course we couldn't see until we tore down our walls after the flood. lol. Anywho life goes on and thank goodnsss we had insurance to cover all issues. We still will have to come out of our pocket because we all know how insurance is but at least we had it. Gotta look at the bright side. ;)

21stamps

Yes hoping it changes soon maybe!

And Thank you so much! It's been a long road but we are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel! House will basically be brand new once we are finished. We even have a brand new roof due to a leak we discovered seperate from the flood that was leaking inside our walls where of course we couldn't see until we tore down our walls after the flood. lol. Anywho life goes on and thank goodnsss we had insurance to cover all issues. We still will have to come out of our pocket because we all know how insurance is but at least we had it. Gotta look at the bright side. ;)

It's wonderful that you have such a positive attitude thru something like this!!

21stamps

I do try but of course have my good and bad days, but checking on here and keeping up with all things Disney does help to get my mind off of things a bit. ;)
Good! And I for one enjoy reading your posts!! So keeping giving great advice, no one can be right 100% of the time.. 99.99 is a pretty good record :)

sxeensweet

Good! And I for one enjoy reading your posts!! So keeping giving great advice, no one can be right 100% of the time.. 99.99 is a pretty good record :)

Lol! True but I think my percentage is less than that lately but guess I have a good reason my brain is mush these days. :confused::joyfull:

And I'm glad you enjoy my posts I enjoy yours as well! :happy:

JohnD

Is this possible?

The best thing to do is try to schedule your two nonsense FP BEFORE Frozen Ever After. That way you'll be ready to book your MK FP+ after you ride Frozen. Heck, you can probably schedule after you scan your MB at Frozen while going through the queue.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Rebuilding our home since the floods is taking all of my WDW knowledge and brain away. Haha! I'm usually the one correcting the wrong infonout there elsewhere and there is a lot . Lol. I'll delete to avoid confusion being I have not done it myself so couldn't vouch for it. ;)

Oy. Be well. {{{HUGS}}}

sxeensweet

No worries. It has been a strangely rough year for many of us on so many different levels but difficult nonetheless. Ultimately we are here for eachother.

That is why I love this forum group and keep coming back everyday over the years. Dysfunction and all lol...we are there for each other and help each other, even if it's just to get our minds off of our difficulties and discuss our common love Disney. :cat::joyfull: {{{HUGS}}}

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom