Club 32 Lounge

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I know people talked about using a sub for the Atlantis ride, but personally, I think this vehicle is cooler and is more vital in the film anyways.
ef28c624222d5602cab8ab3ba7ef599d.gif

Maybe the underwater expedition could be the queue/preshow, while these take you to the lost city.
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/club-32-worlds-fair-and-discoveryland.925341/#post-7623238

Currently in the process of tagging people over there:p

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
So, weird, but I can't click on pg 2 of the World's Fair thread because it says there is a security alert on there. Did someone post a meme or something from another website?

Everyone else is fine except for that page.

MCParradox

So, I missed a couple of days on here (architecture workload is getting bigger by the day, and I just made a decision that's almost doubled the amount of work I have to do), and I found myself 30 pages behind! I'm normally one to read through and catch up, but I don't have the time for that much reading. Can someone quickly catch me up with what's going on?

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
So, I missed a couple of days on here (architecture workload is getting bigger by the day, and I just made a decision that's almost doubled the amount of work I have to do), and I found myself 30 pages behind! I'm normally one to read through and catch up, but I don't have the time for that much reading. Can someone quickly catch me up with what's going on?
No worries!

Essentially just talking about the final few attractions for Fantasyland

- an Alice dark ride, Pinocchio attraction, among others. Its mostly been casual brainstorming no big decisions i can recall!

Brer Oswald

•We're on track with Casey Jr. as the people mover ride (pun intended)
•Snow White will be a simple dark ride
•We discussed having no actual ride vehicle for Peter Pan but instead having it be simulated flight. The might not be the most practical so we might still do the ships.
•We are going to go full Wonderland with the Alice facade and area, although I proposed that the front entrance of the ride could be England based, and the deeper you go into the woods, the more wonderlandish it gets!
•Villains land entrance is at the back of FL
•We are going to have a Swiss village area in Fantasyland containing Pinocchio and a Frozen Matterhorn
*Note: you may already know a lot of this, I've just completely lost track of time :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom