Mattercam pictures of the Tower's conversion

nevol

Screenshot (2120).png

truecoat

Every morning I take a look at the Mattercam in hopes that the scaffolding will be down but not today. There is a guy still working on the top level.

GOTG mattercam.jpg

Phroobar

Original Poster
I think if the old tower had the new tower's paint job it would have been a lot more interesting building. The new paint job actually works better for the California theme. However the Transformer giblets make it look really busy and ugly. I wonder if the middle black section still has all the catwalks like the model had. Why not remove them?

October82

I think if the old tower had the new tower's paint job it would have been a lot more interesting building. The new paint job actually works better for the California theme. However the Transformer giblets make it look really busy and ugly. I wonder if the middle black section still has all the catwalks like the model had. Why not remove them?

There are some aspects of the new color scheme that are improvements over the original, but there's nothing particularly California or pueblo deco about it overall.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom